★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jujubee
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 85.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Optimized for iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c!

Dont be indifferent, join the Force! Suspect in Sight! is the most awesome cops n robbers action game on this side of the galaxy!

"Take to the skies in this aggressive, bad-guy demolition derby! The graphics in Suspect in Sight are outstanding, with fun flying controls!" - slidetoplay.com

"Featuring a handful of stylish environments, responsive tilt controls, and exciting gameplay, Suspect In Sight is an arresting challenge!" - appsmile.com

"Jujubee set out to create a game with the feeling of a 1970's police drama, and they nailed it completely. (...) The graphics are stupendous, if not bit reminiscent of the Grand Theft Auto series, and the sounds are authentic and interesting!" - gamezebo.com

Live the life of Rob, the ultimate badass police officer, who gets things done! Fly his police chopper and use its spotlight to catch criminals on the loose! Bring law and order back to three great American cities Miami, New York and Los Angeles*! Unveil comic frames drawn by one of the worlds best comic artists and help Rob succeed in his quest to deliver justice!

Get an amazing taste of the full version of Suspect in Sight! The FREE version features highly detailed 3D graphics, great music and sounds, cool bonuses, unique and addicting gameplay, 1 city to discover (Miami - two more in the full version), trophies to collect, a bit of sarcastic humor and much more in this fast-paced adrenaline arcade masterpiece!

Features and highlights:

- 1 amazing city to discover (Miami - New York and Los Angeles available in the full version)!
- High-paced and exciting missions!
- Cool music and real police sounds!
- 1 police chopper to master (3 more in the full version)!
- Additional game modes to unlock!
- Tasty and useful bonuses!
- Unique police trophies to collect!
- Precise and fun controls!
- Full accelerometer and virtual joystick support!
- Hours of intense arcade action!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- Additional effects on iPhone 4S and the new iPad!
- Full Retina support (2048x1536 resolution on the new iPad)!
- Superb comic story to unveil!
- A bit of sarcastic humor!
- Looks great on the TV via Apple TV or TV Out!
- iCloud support one save file for all devices!
- Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center!
- Facebook and Twitter support!
- Universal App!
- And much more!

Mike.Jujubee's comments:

We just released “Suspect in Sight FREE”, a special version of the game, that features one city (Miami), 3 missions and selected unlockables. More info and trailer (from the full version) below!

We also updated the FULL VERSION - now it features 20 missions, new unlockables and more (watch trailer below, and more info here)!

Hope you will like it and thanks in advance for your support!

iTunes general link:

09-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Ok, Suspect in Sight FREE is now available in all countries! Hope you will enjoy it and thanks in advance for your feedback!
09-11-2012, 04:26 PM
If you have some suggestions concerning the FREE version make sure to post them here - we plan some updates quite soon. People with best ideas will get a promo code for the full version!
09-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Tried the lite version..

Is the writing in the cut scenes/comic strips supposed to be blurry? Playing on a 1st gen ipad and it doesn't seem in focus...Don't know if it's because of the ad banner changing the size of the strip or simply done on purpose.

3 minutes doesn't give a lot of time to get "hooked" on the game. While it gave me a taste of the gameplay, there was no variety in the game or levels to make it seem like I was missing something. I just didn't get the sense that if I played for more than 3 minutes of the alloted time, I'd find much more to the game.
Maybe the unlockables, different copters and levels would add something to the game but simply based on the lite version, it just failed to grab me and entice me in any way.
Plus, what are the unlockables? What do they do?

Anyways, that's my feedback. Hard to give more on such limited time with the game