★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Who else is saving their money for Need for Speed?

11-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Who else is saving their money for Need for Speed?

I've been budgeting myself the last few weeks (even though I've spent less than $100 on games, well, that's still a lot) so that this will be my first purchase (with the exception of a 99 cent game here and there). I was wondering if anyone else has been doing the same thing.

And it's all so silly - I spent $18 bucks on drinks last night without batting an eye. And yet I can't bring myself to buy anything for the iphone since I'm 'budgeting' until NFS. Even I can't understand that mentality.
11-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vende View Post
I've been budgeting myself the last few weeks (even though I've spent less than $100 on games, well, that's still a lot) so that this will be my first purchase (with the exception of a 99 cent game here and there). I was wondering if anyone else has been doing the same thing.

And it's all so silly - I spent $18 bucks on drinks last night without batting an eye. And yet I can't bring myself to buy anything for the iphone since I'm 'budgeting' until NFS. Even I can't understand that mentality.
Yeah I understand what you're talking about. I've spent WAY too much on apps and I'm trying to cut down by a lot. Unfortunately, I'm looking forward to about 6 apps that all cost around $10 and they all come out near Christmas. That means I'm probably gonna be spending like $50 in a day. :S

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge