★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tatomic

11-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Tatomic

Can't beleive no one has posted about this game yet. It's a hell of a lot of fun. Think lumines, but somewhat different and darn good graphics.
11-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Can you please explain what the game is like? The description doesn't really tell what you do. :S

Thanks

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Just download the lite version. If you've ever played lumines then you'll love this game. It's not the same as lumines, but it's pretty similar.
11-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchart View Post
Just download the lite version. If you've ever played lumines then you'll love this game. It's not the same as lumines, but it's pretty similar.
Don't they have a lumines game for PSP? If there is, that's why the game sounded familiar. My dad has a PSP and he Lumines was one of the first games he got.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-26-2008, 12:29 PM
In fact the game was announced by the developer here.

It is one of the best puzzle games for iPhone IMO.

It is professionally done with a great production, graphics and sound.

More about it at AppShopper: Full and Lite.
11-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Good game. Just wish the full version was less than $5, not $.99, but more like $2.99.

The gameplay is basically you are given a bin like in Lumines, atoms in groups of 2 drop, you control the with touch screen buttons around the screen that take a little getting use to but work extremely well when you do get use to them.

You link groups of like colored atoms and after a certain number are linked ( the # per color changes each level) they dissappear. Any atoms reach out of the bin and its game over. Levels go up by score.