★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Star Run is interesting game with many good features including easy controls, nice graphics, dozens of levels, different enviroments, varied and challenging gameplay, double jumping and unique points system. - toucharcade forums

Once upon atime lived one little star peacefully and happily in underwater world known as Etharis. One day happened terrible accident. Strong ocean current has taken her far from her family. She awaked on some unknown terrestrial world. Will you help her return to Etharis?

Run, jump and double jump your way in dozens of challenging and unique levels with one control button, collect coins, gems, evade enemies and make it to end! Enjoy many beautiful environments including summer island, snowy mountains, halloween cemetery or underwater world. Use all interesting gameplay elements including ice super-fast platforms, springs and mega springs, gems, coins, axes and more! Master your skills with double jumping and interesting points system.

Star Run includes:
- 40 challenging and varied levels (more will come soon as free updates)
- one control button
- physics based platforming action
- four beautiful and varied environments
- double jumping and interesting points system
- many other interesting gameplay elements, platforms & more
- retina graphics

For more information, questions or feedback visit please our twitter @denmatapps or our support page with latest news, trailers and more! (http://bit.ly/uJhpzW)
09-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Game Impressions

I tried it so I will describe my experiences with this game.

It's interesting game with many good features including – easy controls, nice graphics, dozens of levels, different enviroments, varied and challenging gameplay, double jumping and unique points system.

It's pretty interesting, classical jumping game. You control the game only with one jumping button so gameplay is pretty easy.

Graphics is quite good. It has 40 levels in different enviroments. Some gameplay elements are fairly funny like ice platforms or double jumping.

Points system is also interesting. Basically you lose points when you jump to much and you get points by collecting gems and coins. That makes the game challenging because you have to think where you jump once, when twice or you don't jump at all.

It has some minor bugs but overall it's quite good. I would rate it 4,5 from 5.

I also wrote a review in the AppStore.

Last edited by Elta; 09-14-2012 at 05:14 PM.
09-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for review!
09-14-2012, 05:23 PM
review

I finished it today. It's quite good. Double-jumping is funny.

I like the one control system. Some things like ice platforms, coins and springs are good addition to gameplay.

Points system is also good. It makes the game challenging.

Are you working on new levels yet?
09-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes we are working on new levels with new enviroments and many new gameplay elements like destroyable platforms.

If you have any suggestions for future development feel free to write them here .
09-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Has anyone with more than 10 posts played this?