★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New style match 3 game "Rune gems"for FREE without AD!

09-11-2012, 09:36 AM
[New style match 3 game] "Rune gems"for FREE without AD!

Rune gems

Trailer:

Screen shots:

Description:

Are you already tired of old traditional matching games? Let's break the old matching game model. It's time to try something new!
The Rune Gems is new style matching puzzle game, probably most fun and addicting matching puzzle game of this year.
The goal of the game is to remove all titles out of the board by match three same color gems.

Try to pick and clear each level gems, and enjoy the puzzle solving, to challenge your brain. Beat friends for high score, clear the level and collect the star coins to get achievements in Game Center, it's petty fun and relaxed way to pass your time. But you should be cared for, this game could be too addictive than you ever imagined.

GAME FEATURE:

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠
VERY SIMPLE TO PLAY
The game rules is very simple, SECONDS TO LEARN, you will quickly to start enjoying the thrilling matching pleasure.

UNIQUE MATCHING-THREE GAME
Unlike traditional matching games, Rune Gems has unique rule of play, if you like match and puzzle game, but tired of old match game play style, you definitely want to try this game.

GREAT GAME EXPERIENCE
Rune Gems has good design graphic,sound, and very smooth dynamic animation. Give you the great and unique match-three puzzle game experience ever

AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rune-gems/id541532536?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by StarSprite; 09-11-2012 at 02:17 PM.
09-11-2012, 10:53 AM
App Info

09-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions :
Email: starsprite01@gmail.com
09-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Any advice or comments are appreciated.
09-12-2012, 03:37 PM
This game ipad version will coming soon...
09-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Game Impressions

Cute and basic fun in the form of speed tile matching, sort of like the ol' tile matching mahjong but you make matches in triplets and can play around a bit with the order of your tappings...

1) You have a tray that holds 8 tiles.
2) Any tile you tap goes into your tray.
3) All tiles that enter your tray are automatically sorted by color and once you have EXACTLY 3 matching tiles of one of one color, those 3 tiles disappear and you score some points.
4) If you happen to tap on too many unmatched tiles so as to clog up the tray with no way to form a group of three matching tiles from the available tiles on the board, the game ends the second you add that 8th tile and it isn't immediately part of an existing set.

The key to big points, since a grouping can NEVER be more than 3, is to simply match as many triplets as fast as possible for an escalating speed combo bonus...but be careful, if in your haste you end up tapping on 4 red pieces, that 4th piece will now sit on the tray clogging stuff up until you find it two more partners. So always be mindful of what you put on the tray and make sure you can match it off quickly or letting it clog the flow up a bit is worth it if it is blocking your access to many other tiles underneath.

While the game is free, there is always a catch. What is free is the first 15 levels of some 60 levels total. Also the game starts you with 20 of each of its 2 power-ups (an undo and auto-matcher) with all additional uses needing to be bought via IAP.

I think charging $0.99 for the rest of the levels is more than fair, but DO NOT condone any game with IAP purchaseable ONLY power-ups. Sure I don't expect you to just give them away, but allow the player some way to slowly earn them within game at least.

3.5/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Cute and basic fun in the form of speed tile matching, sort of like the ol' tile matching mahjong but you make matches in triplets and can play around a bit with the order of your tappings...

1) You have a tray that holds 8 tiles.
2) Any tile you tap goes into your tray.
3) All tiles that enter your tray are automatically sorted by color and once you have EXACTLY 3 matching tiles of one of one color, those 3 tiles disappear and you score some points.
4) If you happen to tap on too many unmatched tiles so as to clog up the tray with no way to form a group of three matching tiles from the available tiles on the board, the game ends the second you add that 8th tile and it isn't immediately part of an existing set.

The key to big points, since a grouping can NEVER be more than 3, is to simply match as many triplets as fast as possible for an escalating speed combo bonus...but be careful, if in your haste you end up tapping on 4 red pieces, that 4th piece will now sit on the tray clogging stuff up until you find it two more partners. So always be mindful of what you put on the tray and make sure you can match it off quickly or letting it clog the flow up a bit is worth it if it is blocking your access to many other tiles underneath.

While the game is free, there is always a catch. What is free is the first 15 levels of some 60 levels total. Also the game starts you with 20 of each of its 2 power-ups (an undo and auto-matcher) with all additional uses needing to be bought via IAP.

I think charging $0.99 for the rest of the levels is more than fair, but DO NOT condone any game with IAP purchaseable ONLY power-ups. Sure I don't expect you to just give them away, but allow the player some way to slowly earn them within game at least.

3.5/5
We deeply appreciate your review and advise, this game is our first game on AppStore,We are lack of confidence and experience,but we will work hard to doing best we can,Thank you sincerely! we would consider release more new level at next update,also consider open the full levels at the next update.
09-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSprite View Post
We deeply appreciate your review and advise, this game is our first game on AppStore,We are lack of confidence and experience,but we will work hard to doing best we can,Thank you sincerely! we would consider release more new level at next update,also consider open the full levels at the next update.
As I said I like the game but dislike ONLY being able to get the power-ups via IAP, charging $0.99 for the rest of the levels is a more than fair price.

My iTunes Reviews
09-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
As I said I like the game but dislike ONLY being able to get the power-ups via IAP, charging $0.99 for the rest of the levels is a more than fair price.
Thanks,we will consider about that, may be let player get power-ups via some other ways,may be via high score or achievement.
09-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSprite View Post
Thanks,we will consider about that, may be let player get power-ups via some other ways,may be via high score or achievement.
Via achievement might be nice but hopefully it will be a repeatable achievement and not something only good once.

My iTunes Reviews