★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: anyone bought uno im thinking of buying

11-26-2008, 02:16 PM
anyone bought uno im thinking of buying

any suggestions?
11-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Well, I don't have the game, but I do have a suggestion for you.

Instead of buying it right now (if you decide to), wait till this weekend when the prices of most apps will be on sale. Who knows, it might go on sale, but it might not. Doesn't hurt to wait though

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

11-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Well, I don't have the game, but I do have a suggestion for you.

Instead of buying it right now (if you decide to), wait till this weekend when the prices of most apps will be on sale. Who knows, it might go on sale, but it might not. Doesn't hurt to wait though
good idea. i might do that. but did anyone actualy buy it and love it?
11-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slomper View Post
good idea. i might do that. but did anyone actualy buy it and love it?
I did, and I do

I posted a review a few days ago, on Touch Fans:

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...d.php?t=113985

Bottom line: it's a lot like the Xbox Live Arcade version. Meaning that it plays well, has a lot of options, is very polished, and includes online multiplayer. I'd definitely recommend it. Especially if you have an iPhone or ready access to a WiFi point, so you can play against real people.

It might be relatively expensive by app store standards, but it's still less then what you'd pay for an actual deck of Uno cards. (9 USD on Amazon )

Check out the link above. I posted screenshots and a bit more info there.
11-26-2008, 03:42 PM
I agree with bjornkeizers. This is a fantastic uno port. I like that it has achievements built in and wifi play AND internet play is a plus. The only thing that bums me out is that you cannot play over the internet without wifi. I wanted to play my friend next to me, there was no wifi and we couldn't play so that sucked.

Graphics are good, animations are smooth, this game is just fun. If you like Uno, you'll like the app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornkeizers View Post
I did, and I do

I posted a review a few days ago, on Touch Fans:

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...d.php?t=113985

Bottom line: it's a lot like the Xbox Live Arcade version. Meaning that it plays well, has a lot of options, is very polished, and includes online multiplayer. I'd definitely recommend it. Especially if you have an iPhone or ready access to a WiFi point, so you can play against real people.

It might be relatively expensive by app store standards, but it's still less then what you'd pay for an actual deck of Uno cards. (9 USD on Amazon )

Check out the link above. I posted screenshots and a bit more info there.
11-26-2008, 04:34 PM
Do u have a jailbroken iphone/iTouch? If so, download the cracked version at 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩, try it out and if you like it, then you can buy it. Thats what I always do and that way i dont waste my money if I dont like it.
11-26-2008, 05:59 PM
Its definitely worth the eight bucks,
like someone said you might want to wait till black friday for a price drop

"Insert generic signature here"
11-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneWars View Post
Its definitely worth the eight bucks,
like someone said you might want to wait till black friday for a price drop
Wait for Oh No!. It's coming out soon.

Check the other thread I posted about it.