★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iTrumps

06-09-2009, 08:29 PM
iTrumps

iTrumps

Could there possibly be a game aimed aimed specifically at one person? That one person I mean is Blake Patterson(aka blakespot).

Even the logo... WTF?

"iTrumps : Vintage Computer Edition is a card game which challenges you to test your knowledge of early personal computers against your iPhone.

Depending on how old you are (!) you can either remind yourself of the early machines from way back when, or discover for the first time the early machines that kick-started the whole personal computer industry.

Each of the 52 vintage computers comes with a photo, facts and background trivia so you can see just how far we've come in the last 35 years!"

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Yea Blake would buy this instantaneously

06-09-2009, 09:36 PM
While I don't know a lot about the Trump games but, while the idea sounds fun, wouldn't it be really unbalanced with the later systems trumping EVERYTHING rated there? I thought the power of trumps is that each card at least has potential to excel at something.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-09-2009, 10:04 PM
lol @ 1 MHz... might be kinda nostalgic!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
06-09-2009, 10:42 PM
if i dont know how to play card game, can i play this game? is it easy for all people? or just those very familiar with card games?
06-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While I don't know a lot about the Trump games but, while the idea sounds fun, wouldn't it be really unbalanced with the later systems trumping EVERYTHING rated there? I thought the power of trumps is that each card at least has potential to excel at something.
Good point - what we've tried to do is make it reasonably balanced so the earlier years trump later years - and actually many early machines cost more than later machines too!
06-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alasdair23 View Post
Good point - what we've tried to do is make it reasonably balanced so the earlier years trump later years - and actually many early machines cost more than later machines too!
Okay, cool. So the Vic 20 can still win against SOMETHING?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Okay, cool. So the Vic 20 can still win against SOMETHING?
Ah, the VIC20 is a lovely machine! It's got 6 ports which makes it a winner against many of the other computers!!