App description: OVERVIEW

The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, theyre ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!

Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense now!

KEY FEATURES

Gorgeous artwork at full Retina resolution!
Tons of levels - countless hours of action!
20 unique, upgradable weapons!
Revolutionary AI with stunning realism!
Pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
Air strikes, mines, and powerful items!
Refreshing game modes, which include Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps!
Trenches, bridges, and tunnels!
Elite enemies invade at the most unexpected times!
iCloud support lets you transfer saves between your devices!
A tower that launches bee hives!

OFFICIAL TRAILER

http://bit.ly/Fr2Trailer

AWARDS

Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
GameTrailers - App of the Day
G4TV - Best Mobile Games
Macworld - Editors Choice
148Apps - Editors Choice
Slide to Play - Game of the Month
AppAdvice - Game of the Week
Chicago Tribune - Game of the Week
TUAW - App of the Day

QUOTES

IGN: One of the best iOS games of 2012
Penny Arcade: "This is a game that everyone needs to try"
New York Times: "At last we have a sequel!"
G4TV: You need to download this game immediately
TouchArcade: It will eat your soul and have you thanking it
CNET: You will love this game
The Verge/Polygon: One of the strongest TD games Ive ever played
148Apps: The king of tower defense returns!
GamesBeat: Innovating and redefining tower defense
AppleNApps: The best game we saw at E3

CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS

Twitter: @Fieldrunners
Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
Web: subatomicstudios.com
Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
Tech Support: bugs[at]subatomicstudios.com

THANK YOU

Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing! Please take a moment to rate Fieldrunners 2.

iND's comments:



09-15-2012, 02:11 AM
fieldrunners 2 is really a great game but it is not acceptable if it crash at random moments (even turning air plain mode on and icloud option off).

hopefully the updates will come soon enough.
09-15-2012, 03:16 AM
The crashing issues should be fixed now. The developer was able to fix the problem remotely. Something to do with different date formats in different countries.

https://twitter.com/fieldrunners/statuses/246670849405505536

09-15-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNWLshadow View Post
The crashing issues should be fixed now. The developer was able to fix the problem remotely. Something to do with different date formats in different countries.

https://twitter.com/fieldrunners/sta...70849405505536
Still crashing here (although not as frequent now)..
09-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNWLshadow View Post
The crashing issues should be fixed now. The developer was able to fix the problem remotely. Something to do with different date formats in different countries.

https://twitter.com/fieldrunners/statuses/246670849405505536
Tried running it after this update and it crashed as soon as I hit the play button. Game crashes constantly on my third gen iPad regardless of if I turn on airplane mode or turn off iCloud, or both. Easily the worst product I've ever purchased on the app store.
09-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Totally unplayable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyNinja View Post
fieldrunners 2 is really a great game but it is not acceptable if it crash at random moments (even turning air plain mode on and icloud option off).

hopefully the updates will come soon enough.
I still can't believe they charged us this premium price posed as 'we QA/test the heck out of this stuff' and we should pay premium because of it.

I have airplane on, iCloud off, still can't get through more than 5-10 waves without a crash. Whats worse is that when it crashes, it takes you back like 4-5 waves.

Subatomic, this is totally unacceptable. Hire more or better QA; no excuses, this crap should have been caught months ago. I take back my ideas of supporting high quality devs and had no probs paying for it, as at the moment, this is the opposite.
09-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicAlec View Post
Good to know. We'll look into this. Thanks!
Subatomic, this is the last post you have on this forum, 2 days ago.

I have seen in th past, that you displayed PR skills by keeping us updated; not now?
You really should be on here daily when you have such a crucial urgent issue right now.

I love paying top 'AppStore dollar' and not being able to play it, and not hearing from the devs that they are working on it to instill confidence.

Sorry if I am brash, but this sucks.
09-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I still can't believe they charged us this premium price posed as 'we QA/test the heck out of this stuff' and we should pay premium because of it.
LMAO that's been Microsofts strategy for the last twenty years!

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
09-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defard View Post
LMAO that's been Microsofts strategy for the last twenty years!
Kind of funny...
09-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
Subatomic, this is the last post you have on this forum, 2 days ago.

I have seen in th past, that you displayed PR skills by keeping us updated; not now?
You really should be on here daily when you have such a crucial urgent issue right now.

I love paying top 'AppStore dollar' and not being able to play it, and not hearing from the devs that they are working on it to instill confidence.

Sorry if I am brash, but this sucks.
i wonder if they still use the; we are a small indie company tactic.
09-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Not only does th game crash, but loading Times are really much more longer than on my iphone. I'm playing on iPad3 64g. The itself is brillant but don't tell us there has been intensive qa : bullshit. There are so many customers complaining on AppStore , i can't believe you did extensive qa. Game crashes after tutorial !!!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.