★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-21-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davoisine View Post
It was to the point were I was going to delete it....
exactly what was going on in my head...
09-24-2012, 05:22 AM
Ummm, pretty annoyed... game unlocked all decks and paid me out?

What's the point of having them for longevity when they're bugged so badly, numbers are displayed incorrectly, I'll have 3/6 in something yet gives me full unlock, things like the hardcore pack are completely unlocked even though I haven't achieved them.

Value for money?

How do I restart my profile? Delete game and Game Center association and reinstall? I seriously hope you've fixed this with the incoming patch.

09-24-2012, 05:50 AM
do updates really take this long to get approved?
09-24-2012, 10:34 AM
I encountered a pretty fun bug where I had all of the un-lockable towers show up in my arsenal, but still showed locked on the 'pick which tower' screen. So, I got to play with the plague, nuke, etc. Funny thing is, now I know that they are not all that powerful compared to what I already have, it kinda takes away the 'drive' of earning more stars or money and totally robbed my motivation, and ever since, I really don't feel like playing this one...E.R.A. is my main TD.

Anyone else seen this?
09-24-2012, 02:19 PM
I don't get why someone would push a game so hard? The games not as good as Fieldrunners 2 by a long shot. This game has enemies and towers that look alive and vibrant, the graphics practically jump off the screen. The other game has multicolored blobs that travel a fixed path, sorry but Fieldrunners 2 is better, even with the bugs, which we all know will get fixed
09-24-2012, 03:03 PM
1.1 is out now!
Crash fixed, load times reduced : )

Find me on Twitter
09-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
why don't you put it as your signature? i guess everyone here already get enough on your message. this is the FR 2 thread no need to mention another TD multiple times. i've experienced random crashes on my ipad 3 but im still waiting for update before i give another review.
Sounds like you're having a bad day if something so trivial bothers you. I know a lot of people are thankful that I even mentioned ERA - factually; are you sure you speak for 'everyone'? I see your point and will cease, but lighten up a little.
09-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
1.1 is out now!
Crash fixed, load times reduced : )
Finally! Map is much smoother now.
09-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok so crashing seems to be a distant memory but I'm still getting awful sound break up about 2 thirds of the way through a map on my iPad 3

Not impressed with their testing regime so far! Small team is not an excuse.
09-24-2012, 11:31 PM
I played through a few levels, without a crash! Before the update, I wasn't able to get through a single level without it conking out.

I'm excited to start really experiencing this game! Thanks for the update!