Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-27-2013, 01:31 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default love the graphics

Filedrunners' graphics style is one of my favorites. It's a great td! The only thing I don't like is the sound the soldiers do when they get hit. And this sound becomes quite annoying in my ears as it plays all the time.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:08 AM
iPad 2

Hello everyone,

I own the full version of Fieldrunners 2 HD, and downloaded the free version to get the Polymorph Tower for free. However, the Polymorph Tower still hasn't been unlocked for me. Any ideas on what could be happening, or how I can correct it?

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!

Dave
Old 09-21-2013, 04:28 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I've had this for a while but keep deleting it to make room for other games. Installed it again today and am quite disappointed in the lagginess of it. I have the SD version as well and can't remember any lag like what I'm experiencing on my mini. It's a great game but is not worth the space if it can't even play properly. Fix this game developers. It deserves better than this.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:51 PM

Wow, great seeing this thread still going so long after Fieldrunners 2 was originally launched. Thanks for your support, everyone!

We've got a top secret new game in the works that we're excited to reveal soon. If you want to be one of the first people to know about our new game, sign up for our newsletter: http://subatomicstudios.com/newsletter/

There are no major bugs in Fieldrunners 2, so if you are experiencing any issues, email us at bugs [at] subatomicstudios [dot] com and we'll get it sorted out for you.

Thanks, everyone!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:02 AM
iPhone 5

Is anyone else experiencing problems on iPhone 5 after the last update? 2/3 times the game crashes when I try to load a level.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikku View Post
Is anyone else experiencing problems on iPhone 5 after the last update? 2/3 times the game crashes when I try to load a level.
We haven't experienced any issues like that. Can you try force quitting the game, powering down your device completely, turning it back on and then opening the game again? That usually fixes issues like this. Also, please try force quitting all apps running in the background to free up some memory.

If that doesn't work, email us at bugs [at] subatomicstudios [dot] com.

Thanks for your patience!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:05 AM

I still play through this game from scratch the odd time, the graphics still stand out and the engine is pretty hot. Other than the KR games, no other tower defence game comes close to this level of production quality.

Of course, don't worry guys we will never forget that you tuned the game for IAP long before claiming you had to add it after so many people clamoured for it. Yeah, nothing fishy about towers that cost so much gold you would have to play for 200 years to unlock them...

Can't wait for Fieldrunners 3: Return of the IAP Assault.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:48 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
Of course, don't worry guys we will never forget that you tuned the game for IAP long before claiming you had to add it after so many people clamoured for it. Yeah, nothing fishy about towers that cost so much gold you would have to play for 200 years to unlock them...

Couldn't agree more. One of the more despicable moves I have seen by any dev. "Oh our users forced us to introduce IAP. We are really only doing it for them!". The nerve.

Also, the affirmation "There are no major bugs in FR 2" is just an outright lie. I have reported major bugs to subatomic and got no answer whatsoever. Asked for a refund and vowed to never give these guys another cent in my life.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
I still play through this game from scratch the odd time, the graphics still stand out and the engine is pretty hot. Other than the KR games, no other tower defence game comes close to this level of production quality.

Is there going to be a Fieldrunners 3 soon?