App description: The little aliens spaceship has run out of juice and they have crashed to earth! Its up to you to fire these cosmic cuteys out of cannons to collect the energy cells scattered throughout each stage! Cosmic Bump combines the addictiveness of a great arcade game with mind-boggling puzzles!

Universal; works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

Game Features:
Cute, loveable characters that appeal to everyone!
Intuitive controls that are easy to master
Mind-bending puzzles to ponder over, can you get all the stars and complete the game?
Bounce around and collect the energy to repair your broken ship!
Six chapters to play through means there's hours of game-time.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
09-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Looks like it's similar to Drop The Chicken.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

09-12-2012, 12:33 PM
If people like these quirky physics puzzlers such as myself, they should support them because they are 99 cents and they aren't following the typical freemium model where people end up playing $10+ to complete games. I guess I am a Chillingo fanboy.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
09-12-2012, 06:58 PM
You think a Chillingo release every week would get old, for some reason I find so much of their stuff appealing. With a $1 entry free you can't really lose giving games like this a shot
09-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Well, I'm a bit disappoited with this one.
Sure, it's polished as always, no IAP.

But I find the overall game mechanics...not that great tbh.

It relies heavily on a pinball mechanism. While certainly well inplemented physics-wise, the gameplay is essentially hit or miss no matter how often you try a level: in the end you have to be just lucky to not hit any bumpers or other obstacle.
So this pinball stuff is really not my cup of tea, unfortunately.

EDIT: Plus, the GameCenter leaderboards have already been hacked again by this &%$!!" "finalark" who did the same with the "Twang the Fox" boards and who knows where else.
Please, if you see an obviously fake high score, report the cheaters via gamecenter app.

Last edited by Honki; 09-13-2012 at 08:21 AM.
09-13-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honki View Post

EDIT: Plus, the GameCenter leaderboards have already been hacked again by this ... "finalark" who did the same with the "Twang the Fox" boards and who knows where else.
Please, if you see an obviously fake high score, report the cheaters via gamecenter app.
FWIW, finalark has hacked the leaderboards for most of the games I play. The latest was Trigger Fist, which he (she?) has hacked, been removed from, and now hacked again, with more reasonable but still pretty obviously fake scores...

I agree, the more people report these "players," the better. Perhaps if enough people do it, Apple will take the problem seriously? As is, it kind of defeats the purpose of having leaderboards...

/off-topic

DBC

I give up.

Last edited by Drummerboycroy; 09-13-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Edited profanity from quote of original post...
09-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

COSMIC BUMP
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
12/09/2012

Do you like to fire cosmic cuteys out of cannons to collect the energy cells?

VOTE HERE

Poll close
09-20-2012 at 03:34 AM

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -