• Publisher: Damp Gnat Ltd
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 17.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: For iPad 2 and newer ONLY!

Best Tablet Game Finalist at the Webby Awards 2014

Visual Arts Finalist at the Develop Awards 2012 and the IGF 2012

Adventure golf but with cows, toads, ski slopes, torpedos and a sprinkle of alien abduction for good measure.

Features Game Centre leaderboards, achievements and a triple length soundtrack. Also enhanced for retina display.
Play the full 18 holes and unravel Wonderputt's world of geographic delight. Unlock Wonder to enable rainbow collectables.

"That's some seriously wonderful art there, and wait until you see it animated" - Jay is Games

"an elegant and beautifully designed slice of game" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun

"The combination of great visuals, achievements, game design, and more offers high replay value" - GameSpot

"It's easy to succeed, and really difficult to master. We are left open-mouthed by this one." - E4

Echoseven's comments:

09-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Awesome design!! I have tried the flash version and it rocks!!! Very well executed little game!

09-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Waiting to see if this has more than the flash version as otherwise this is a 10 minute diversion. I love the art style and animations, but I would hope to see additional courses and multiplayer.
09-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
Waiting to see if this has more than the flash version as otherwise this is a 10 minute diversion. I love the art style and animations, but I would hope to see additional courses and multiplayer.
agreed

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
09-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Wow only a buck, awesome. Looks fantastic.
09-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Looks totally worth it to me!

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
09-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Instabuy for me! At 99c it doesn't really matter if it's only 10 minutes of gameplay. Graphics are too gorg to pass up

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
Hope it's more than that! Will wait and see for impressions.
09-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Nice game with terrific style, and pretty much the definition of "value for money" in my book when it comes to 99c iOS games.

With that said, since the iPad screen is still significantly smaller than most PC monitors, the gameplay does often suffer due to it being both difficult to decipher graphical details as well as execute commands. The ability to zoom in would have been very welcome. Unfortunately, it would appear that absolutely zero consideration has been afforded to this version beyond a straight port - down to being advised in the help menu to use the "mouse" to take your shot.