★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Runic Rumble is a Spell Fighter with HD graphics by Epiphany Games.

Explore the world of Amorra as Aki a Shaman, on a mission to unlock magical spells in this gesture based spell fighter. Choose your spells and strategy and battle through over 20 levels of story. With stunning visuals and fast game play you will enjoy Runic Rumble on your tablet or phone. Stay tuned for updates as we introduce new levels and challenges.

Runic Rumble is set in the rich, unique world-setting of Amorra, and introduces our protagonist, Aki: a mischievous little creature with a sharp mind, and sharper tongue, who has escaped the bonds of servitude to discover the origins of his people. Although short in stature, he is fearless and, as a sort of novice Shaman, able to wield magic albeit with a novices skill.

One night, while creeping around an eerie, deserted campsite, looking for food, and maybe the odd trinket to pocket, Aki is accosted by a powerful and mysterious Entity. Enraged by Akis trespass, it transports Aki to another dimension where he is forced to fight for the Entities entertainment, battling with his spells and wits in order to escape with his life, and learn some powerful new magics, to boot.

Will Aki be able to make it out or will this Entity capture Akis soul forever? Aki has no choice but to jump through the portal and fight!

NOTE: ***Runic Rumble is designed for iPhone 4 or greater and iPad 2 or greater, this is because we have great HD graphics. Email our support to hurry the light version if you have an older Apple device. Lower end devices are not recommend and will experience issues.***

strivemind's comments:

09-12-2012, 06:06 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
looks intersting kinda like infinite warrior with spells

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
09-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Any impressions? Anyone...
09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
like most gesture-based games, I'm pretty sure the gameplay will depend on how well the game reads your inputs...

but it looks nice. =oP
09-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Promo code

First come first served!

KLEETK6XTFJR

To return the favor, could you please leave a review here?

Thanks!
09-30-2012, 12:38 AM
I played this game on Android some time back. Seeing there is no real impression let me share:

The game requires you to trace spells. Each level a new spell is introduced. Combining 2 spells can create more lethal spells. Your spells are for both attack and defense.

The game performed well. Graphics and sounds top notch. I remember seeing a story presented in text form. The game has lots of polish - something new that I never saw before. Back then, it cost me $3...now it is $0.99 - I think get it if you find the concept nice.

Spoiler: NO IAPs!

Devs: Kinda hard seeing this game make no headway whatsoever. It is certainly polished and has loads of potential. Try doing something different in reaching out to the masses. All the best!