★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MaxNick
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 26.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Turn and Run

The world has turned
Use a unique control scheme in this amazing puzzle game. Twist the world around you in order to find a pathway to the cute, big-eyed alien's crashed ship.

KEEP ON TURNIN'
Simple swipe the screen to rotate the environment and link up seemingly distant blocks in order to create a path. Climb, ascend and hop from one block to another on your way back to your rocket.

GEM COLLECTOR
Getting to your rocket is just half of the challenge, the rest comes in the form of collecting the valuable red gemstones scattered around each stage. Can you collect them all?

FLY AWAY ON A ROCKET SHIP
Travel to 60 different, gorgeous and challenging levels spread over three unique worlds. You will have to use logic, spacial thinking and forward planning if you want to finish them all!

YouTube video with gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfE0k0oEWyA

emelyanow's comments:

Turn N Run is an amazing game, that requires both tactical thinking and dynamic action! You're gonna not only jump from brick to brick, but do it clever. Also, it's unbelievable funny!

Simple swipe the screen to rotate the environment and link up seemingly distant blocks in order to create a path. Climb, ascend and hop from one block to another on your way back to your rocket.

Getting to your rocket is just half of the challenge, the rest comes in the form of collecting the valuable red gemstones scattered around each stage. Can you collect them all?

We only have 2 promo-codes, so I'd like to give them to first two forumers, who'll share this forum message on Facebook and send a link by reply!

09-12-2012, 08:41 AM

09-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Shared @speed4mee

Followed @speed4mee
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok, thank you!

I'll give codes little bit later.
09-12-2012, 03:25 PM
I've got first opinions on Turn N Run. It feels awesome to users to play it!
09-13-2012, 06:47 AM
That's it. Everyone get his code!
09-13-2012, 11:10 AM
This looks very cool. But I'm still not sure if I should buy it...

Convince me!
09-13-2012, 11:43 AM
I picked this up because I love Crush on psp and this has the same mechanic. It's ok so far but I have a couple of complaints; your character moves much too slow and it kinda makes moving around tedious. If he moved faster and more fluidly it would greatly improve the gameplay. My other complaint is coming from my desire to get 100% achievements for every game I own and one of the achievements in this game is gifting it to someone else... I shouldn't have to buy the game again to unlock an 'achievement' because it has nothing to do with my skill in the game and everything to do with my pocketbook!

Aside from those complaints this seems to be a competent puzzler. I can tell some love went into making this and dig the art style. I'm only 10 levels in and hope to see some new gameplay mechanics introduced.
09-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Yeah!

Just bought this, it's awesome.

But, the guy above me is right: the character could move a bit faster and more fluid.

Besides this, the game is great and you can see how much the developer focused on those little but important details. You'll quickly notice the dev had put much work into the project.

It was worth it I think. This game is really good.
09-22-2012, 05:44 AM
Thanks a lot, guys!

We appreciate every opinion so much! I'll send all your posts to the team.