★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jamo Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 62.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A robotic puzzle adventure that follows three unsatisfied automatons as they escape from the factory that they were built to work in.

PUZZLE your way through 50 levels and 4 zones of spikes, lasers, pits, lava and more!

ONLINE level sharing and a built in level editor lets you create and share levels with other players, regardless of what platform they have the game on.

"if you are a puzzle game fan then this is a must download!"

9/10 "If you enjoy puzzle games, you will undoubtedly like this. If you also enjoy retro-arcade styling and robots, you will love this."
Game Twonk

"Amp, Watts & Circuit is a mind-bendingly devious experience that moves at a good pace."
Indie Games Channel

4/5 "Amp, Watts & Circuit is a fun little puzzle game with good style and great puzzles"
Piki Geek

A.D.D Gamers

If you have ever felt trapped in your job, tired of your workplace or in great need of a holiday, then Amp, Watts & Circuit need your help!

Echoseven's comments:

09-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Gamezebo went hard on this one...

Last edited by TheFrost; 09-12-2012 at 11:27 AM.

09-12-2012, 01:34 PM
I'll probably pick this one up, though it looks alot like "loopy labotary".
I enjoyed loopy, so I'm sure this will be nice

Oh..after watching the video, I realize it's not much like LL, and after reading GZ review.. Hmm maybe I won't pick this up after all.

I'll just see how wonderputt goes, if it sucks I might still get this.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

Last edited by Snozberry; 09-12-2012 at 01:38 PM.
09-12-2012, 08:45 PM
does this game even attempt to teach you about amps watts or circuits? Just saying you'd attract more than just casuals if you can make the game fun and educational at the same time.
09-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Well, nothing else for me this week so I bought it now... Impressions soon
09-13-2012, 06:31 AM
Well, this is not as bad or boring or generic as the GZ review says... Reached level 4 so far and this seems like a good puzzle game, needs a bit of polish though. More impressions to follow
09-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I love the art design. Any more impressions?
09-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Game Impressions

I like it. It`s an classic Logic Puzzle Game with a decent among Levels. I don`t know why Brad from gamezebo went so harsh with it.