★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Any chance of iCloud support in the future? I've been playing this on my iPad and just recently got an iPhone, I was sad to see I couldn't pick up and continue progressing where I was and instead had to start over. My IAP purchases could be restored without a problem but no other progress.
09-27-2012, 10:57 AM
I just got the 3rd floor unlocked and once again, this game continues to impress me with it's wonderful artwork and creativity. It looks really great on my iPad 3 display. The sounds are excellent as well.

Also, I was able to beat the W4sp 3rd floor character one my first 2 duel tries using the repulsor puck, the extra wide mallet and the Dodge special shot. I was not expecting that. Have all the characters been made a bit easier with this last update or am I finally getting to be good at this?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

09-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I just got the 3rd floor unlocked and once again, this game continues to impress me with it's wonderful artwork and creativity. It looks really great on my iPad 3 display. The sounds are excellent as well.

Also, I was able to beat the W4sp 3rd floor character one my first 2 duel tries using the repulsor puck, the extra wide mallet and the Dodge special shot. I was not expecting that. Have all the characters been made a bit easier with this last update or am I finally getting to be good at this?
The 3rd floor robot is quite easy compared to the 2 other guys.
He's a great moneymaker in bets and survival for me!

the game seems difficult at the beginning, but as you progress and notice the tweaks of your opponents, buy their bios and stuffs, it gets even easy. It's good to have games with a learning curve you have to master and not just push buttons

And yeah, great game, great graphics and animations, great non loading time, but please consider optional iCloud saves!
09-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio
Yes you are rewarded about 80% of the normal rewards + You can't have Gold medals (mandatory for a few mission)
the plan is to make you play until you finally caught the pace of the game and then you may try the challenge mode for each characters (and earn a lot more credz ans awards)

Alexandre leboucher - Agharta studio
Designer of 1112
Check out my twitter for latest updates!
09-27-2012, 01:05 PM
slewis be carefull you may be playing in training mode ! (you just have to tap the training mode in the character selection in order to put the good old challenge mode back)
remember rewards are lesser in training(easy) mode

Designer of 1112
09-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Maybe next update add rewards where more credz are earned.
09-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Uh, how do I disable training mode now? Which screen exactly?

On the plus side, I found the statue while I was looking to get the training wheels off. Didn't know it would show up at all in game.
09-27-2012, 02:39 PM
just tap the "training" word in the character selection screen !

Designer of 1112
09-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I don't know which screen that is. I've been looking everywhere, but no "training" button.

Oh there it is, between the portraits once a game type is selected. My mistake was thinking it would be one of these big physical buttons like the frame has, but it's just some selectable text.
09-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but I do not see the word "training" anywhere. Perhaps I am not playing in the training mode.

Edit: I found it now (thanks, Casey) and I am not in training!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve