★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by aghartastudio View Post
Yeah it's out a little early, the official release, video and PR are scheduled for tommorow
anyway, we hope this hommage to the 80's classic will be the next huge thing in IOS world^^
So it *IS* inspired by the original! I remember playing the snausage out of that on my Mac SE in college. With my wrist issues these days, not sure I'll be able to really enjoy this, though.
09-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio
well of course, It was one of my favorite for years, I never had the chance to play another game like the original, so I decided it was time to add my stone and make a more "actual" version of the concept

We spent a full year on this one, I hope you'll love the game as much as we loved making it^^

Alexandre leboucher - Agharta studio
Designer of 1112
Check out my twitter for latest updates!

09-12-2012, 06:26 PM
OMG! This brings back some memory's. I played a game similar to this back in the 90's on either my Amiga 500+ or cd32 (can't remember which)
Well anyway I can't remember what it was called either (maybe someone else can remember)
But this is really cool. I remember spending quite a few hours playing this back in my school days yet another game to remind me I'm old well I'm sure I'll be spending some great sessions with this too.
09-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Not being funny, but it's a bit close to some Star Wars IP isn't it? The music, the blue dancing lady, the seats in the circular bar... Hmmm, I hope you don't get into trouble from Mr. Lucas

Very polished game tho I can see why it took a year!
09-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Dang, the original was one of my favorite time wasters on the Amiga 500+. Loved the characters and the overall atmosphere. Will try this for sure.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
09-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Cyberniskos View Post
It looks oddly like a 1988 Broderbund's game called...Shufflepuck cafe.

Man That game was good.
09-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I have a question of vital importance. Vital, I tell you!

Does it do that cool shattering glass effect when someone scores?
09-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by CaseyRobinson View Post
I have a question of vital importance. Vital, I tell you!

Does it do that cool shattering glass effect when someone scores?
Yes it does.
09-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Yes it does.
We need...Uhm...proof! Yes, proof. *whistles*
09-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
No, you did not just release a modern take on the first computer game I, at the age of 7, ever invested time and passion into, Agharta Studio...

Yes, you did, and I'll be watching every bit and byte of this download as soon as it hits my local App Store! I'll forego Infinity Blade: Dungeons (should it actually be released tonight) if there is a space issue! I'll throw away pictures of loved ones, delete favourite songs (here's to looking at yer MP3's, Marillion, King's X, I Mother Earth and Alter Bridge), and clear out the Scott Pilgrim and Lost at Sea albums from Comic Zeal! If there is still not space enough, I'll send Dan Simmons, Kapuściński, and The Long Earth packing from Stanza, not that it'll make any difference, and refrain from putting the new SoA episode into AVPlayer! I'll delete TWE...

No, I will not delete TWEWY. But just about anything else
You would delete Marillion?

OK, I might have to check this out!

I give up.