App description: Be the Lich king and manage your deadly towers and cast devastating magic in this incredibly addictive real-time strategy tower type defense game!

Decimate and annihilate invaders in new and exciting ways each level.
Each of the undead warrior kings towers are uniquely designed and animated, with their respective strengths and weaknesses designed to combat the staggering array of magical, physical, and airborne attackers who would defy the grim ruler.

Battles take place in three gorgeously designed themes meadows, tundra, and volcanoes.

Each offers ten stages, more challenging than the last. Adjustable speed and varied waves guarantee a challenge that will keep players coming back for more!

APP CRITICS

"Has a very solid Warcraft III feel to it" - Appadvice.com
"A solid Tower Defense game with a hook that just might be different enough to interest anyone burned out on the genre" - 148apps.com
"What makes Lich Defense unique is the star of the title - the undead necromancer himself" - PocketGamer
"A breath of fresh air in the tower defense genre" - appcraver.com
"Appreciate the depth and diversity of Lich Defense" - appolicious
"A solid choice for those who like RPG and tower defense games" -iPhoneappcafe.com
"Have delivered some serious strategic fun" - technologytell.com
"Lich Defense is a great TD title that offers plenty of amusement" - Tapscape.com
"Great addition to any tower-defense genre lovers library!" -dailyiphoneblog.com
"a very worthy Tower Defense game that has loads of tough TD gameplay with a multitude of strategies" - Crazymikesapps.com
"Interesting Tower-Defense formula that combinate TD elements with RPG/RTS mechanics." - ireviewt.com

Features
Visually engaging, this dark fantasy world is expertly rendered and impressive to look at. Quickly view all information about the towers youve deployed at a glance, even as they become more detailed with each level and upgrade.
Develop the Lich Kings special attacks to weave more variety into your defense strategy, throwing lightening spells, twisting time, and icing your opponents into oblivion.
Perfect your play by completing over 60 unique quests Each stage offers achievements to be completed in addition to the stage.
Become a master tactician by deploying towers and abilities to fight of varied waves of enemies. Spend your gold wisely, leveling up your physical or magical defenses or save up for devastating Lich based spells.
o Use a unique defense strategy which include throwing lightening spells, twisting time, and icing your opponents into oblivion.
A Brand New Survival Mode has been added for hours of gameplay!

AppsAsia's comments:

TRAILER:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lich-defense/id537610773?mt=8
Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/LichDefense
More Info: http://lichdefense.com
11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
This seems substantially more grindy than Elf Defense, which was already borderline. Also, there is a lot of stuff that is poorly described or doesnt seem to work.

(1) The skill that says it reduces health 75% (adds 10% with level up) for 10 seconds -- what does that actually do? Not what it says...

(2) The scroll that increases "stage rewards" doesnt seem to work at all. Maybe only with a perfect clear, or a clear of stage for the first time, or only works on the quest objectives?

(3) Slowdown from ice tower is barely noticeable, and what upgrading ice tower (in map or metagame) does is unknown. Leveling up in game seems like it marginally increases the freeze chance, but doesnt impact slow down, but its hard to be sure. By contrast, Elf Defense gave you more info.
I just started to play this game and totally agreed with your view. It would be nice if some pros can shred some lights here like order of upgrade with limited amount of coins. (towers, spells or items first...etc)

The ice towers don't seem effective and the last few waves tend to scale up very tough to beat despite with a bunch of level 6 towers...
11-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldc View Post
I just started to play this game and totally agreed with your view. It would be nice if some pros can shred some lights here like order of upgrade with limited amount of coins. (towers, spells or items first...etc)

The ice towers don't seem effective and the last few waves tend to scale up very tough to beat despite with a bunch of level 6 towers...
I beat the first set of 10 levels with level 3 towers, plus a few levels in the the +pow, rage and speed robe. Its expensive but worth it. For the other item, I have both the +pow/freeze/range and the +pow/crit/speed -- they are good on different maps, but of course picking one and sticking with it is an option. For spells, the +75% health reduction -- whatever it actually does, wasnt really helping too much even though I did level it once too 85%. Lightning didnt seem too useful either, but I only leveled it once. The +tower damage is good, I'm a believer in that one -- and of course, you need the health spell as well. I used my free jelly on 10 skill points.

I'm only on the 4th level in the second set of waves, so cant say too much more. One thing I have noticed is that the new continuous lightning tower seems to moot/replace the rapid shoot and AOE stomper tower. Maybe not the stomper, but definitely the rapider, which doesnt seem to do enough damage (although it is cheap). The straight shooting laser is still good.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
11-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Anyone beat level 10 on frozen map?
That last wave is brutal.

Also how do i get to endless mode?