App description: Be the Lich king and manage your deadly towers and cast devastating magic in this incredibly addictive real-time strategy tower type defense game!

Decimate and annihilate invaders in new and exciting ways each level.
Each of the undead warrior kings towers are uniquely designed and animated, with their respective strengths and weaknesses designed to combat the staggering array of magical, physical, and airborne attackers who would defy the grim ruler.

Battles take place in three gorgeously designed themes meadows, tundra, and volcanoes.

Each offers ten stages, more challenging than the last. Adjustable speed and varied waves guarantee a challenge that will keep players coming back for more!

APP CRITICS

"Has a very solid Warcraft III feel to it" - Appadvice.com
"A solid Tower Defense game with a hook that just might be different enough to interest anyone burned out on the genre" - 148apps.com
"What makes Lich Defense unique is the star of the title - the undead necromancer himself" - PocketGamer
"A breath of fresh air in the tower defense genre" - appcraver.com
"Appreciate the depth and diversity of Lich Defense" - appolicious
"A solid choice for those who like RPG and tower defense games" -iPhoneappcafe.com
"Have delivered some serious strategic fun" - technologytell.com
"Lich Defense is a great TD title that offers plenty of amusement" - Tapscape.com
"Great addition to any tower-defense genre lovers library!" -dailyiphoneblog.com
"a very worthy Tower Defense game that has loads of tough TD gameplay with a multitude of strategies" - Crazymikesapps.com
"Interesting Tower-Defense formula that combinate TD elements with RPG/RTS mechanics." - ireviewt.com

Features
Visually engaging, this dark fantasy world is expertly rendered and impressive to look at. Quickly view all information about the towers youve deployed at a glance, even as they become more detailed with each level and upgrade.
Develop the Lich Kings special attacks to weave more variety into your defense strategy, throwing lightening spells, twisting time, and icing your opponents into oblivion.
Perfect your play by completing over 60 unique quests Each stage offers achievements to be completed in addition to the stage.
Become a master tactician by deploying towers and abilities to fight of varied waves of enemies. Spend your gold wisely, leveling up your physical or magical defenses or save up for devastating Lich based spells.
o Use a unique defense strategy which include throwing lightening spells, twisting time, and icing your opponents into oblivion.
A Brand New Survival Mode has been added for hours of gameplay!

AppsAsia's comments:

TRAILER:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lich-defense/id537610773?mt=8
Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/LichDefense
More Info: http://lichdefense.com
09-13-2012, 04:02 AM
Does this one have Game Center achievements?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
09-13-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
This is unfair why do some good games are always not available here in Japan..this is just frustrating especially that this game looks very promising.. -sigh

09-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Whoops sorry I was not replying on you I just click the quote button out of nowhere..my bad
09-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Remember testing this one not so long ago. Definitely worth checking out if you're a TD fan
09-13-2012, 06:01 AM
One of the best TD games I've played for the iOS. This is a game worth downloading for the TD fans.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
09-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks guys!

After your comments and opinion this is what the developer updated and changed in the game.

1. Added intro and story screen
2. Added game tutorial
3. Changed some quests
4. When the user clicks an unlocked tower in the upgrade tower screen, the user will be able to see the time that the tower will appear.
5. F Rank has been deleted when you succeed the game.
6. Added screen rotation function.
7. Changed jellynet and game center icon.
8. The quest information is displayed
9. Changed the speed and play display bar.💩
10. Changed the BGM for the whole game.
11. The information for each wave will be shown longer
12. Automatic pausing upon screen rotation/screen sleep
13. Fixed the bugs in the tower damage bar
14. Fixed other bugs💩
09-13-2012, 07:01 AM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Any plans for support retina ipad in Lich Defense and also for Elf Defense.?

Ipad Air 2 sold! back to PC master race!
09-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi,

There are about 1/2" flickering bars on the top and bottom of the screen on my iPad 3. It is not jailbroken, and I have deleted and reinstalled the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppsAsia View Post
Thanks guys!

After your comments and opinion this is what the developer updated and changed in the game.

1. Added intro and story screen
2. Added game tutorial
3. Changed some quests
4. When the user clicks an unlocked tower in the upgrade tower screen, the user will be able to see the time that the tower will appear.
5. F Rank has been deleted when you succeed the game.
6. Added screen rotation function.
7. Changed jellynet and game center icon.
8. The quest information is displayed
9. Changed the speed and play display bar.💩
10. Changed the BGM for the whole game.
11. The information for each wave will be shown longer
12. Automatic pausing upon screen rotation/screen sleep
13. Fixed the bugs in the tower damage bar
14. Fixed other bugs💩

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!

iOS Games that I have Tested
09-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.hendricks View Post
Hi,

There are about 1/2" flickering bars on the top and bottom of the screen on my iPad 3. It is not jailbroken, and I have deleted and reinstalled the game.
I just emailed them and will get back to you asap!
09-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Finally it's OUT!!!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!