★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Angry Birds Space HD $2.99 -> $.99

09-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Angry Birds Space HD $2.99 -> $.99

GC: UnSurreal
09-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
ha... as much as I hate to say it... I LOVE this game! The gravity mechanics totally sold me, and I'm totally glad I got it. Wound up buying both the HD and SD builds. I really don't like any other Angry Birds games, but this one is definitely worth checking out, especially if you're into games like Bombardier's Guild, G:Into The Rain, Gravity Fleet, ect....
09-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
ha... as much as I hate to say it... I LOVE this game! The gravity mechanics totally sold me, and I'm totally glad I got it. Wound up buying both the HD and SD builds. I really don't like any other Angry Birds games, but this one is definitely worth checking out, especially if you're into games like Bombardier's Guild, G:Into The Rain, Gravity Fleet, ect....
I agree. I liked the original Angry Birds game but grew bored with it pretty quickly (and there's be games since then that have done the formula better). Angry Birds Space though is a lot more fun with the gravity physics.

I never finished it but it's one of those games that I'll probably re-download again at some point.