Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-14-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandake View Post
Hey EVERYBODY!!

You guys are just phenomenal!! We're so thrilled that you guys are enjoying our latest game!

What really really makes this worthwhile is the feeling that your audience "just gets" the game and what its all about! This is just the absolute BEST part about game development.

Thanks for your support EVERYONE especially exact-pscience, metalcasket, ironsam80 and psj3809!

If guys are enjoying the game, please leave rating on the AppStore! For all those who did - thank you so much for realizing how important ratings are to the survival of A-Max!

BTW - A-Max has a new home. Check it out and let us know what you think! http://www.wandake.com/amax/index.html
Are you guys looking into fixing the gamecenter leaderboards and adding achievements.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Wandake does Metal Slug. DELICIOUS.

I took one look at the trailer for this and knew it was going to be good, then read back through the previous pages to confirm what I already thought.

Now it's time to download.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:18 PM

Just bought on my 2nd gen itouch and Max is a white figure the move buttons are gaint what a rip off. At least say that it won't work on 2nd gens!!!!! I just wasted 3 bucks!!!! Also the screens at the top during the turtorial are white too!!! Please fix or give me a refund for not saying it wont work!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

My offer still stands. I've been playing this game on and off all day and i'm not even remotely tired of it. I look forward to ratcheting up the difficulty and giving it another go. The only other game I was this excited to play was gear of war 1. Imo its right up there with the best of them. Kudos to the developer for creating such a masterpiece!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:25 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Yep - i've been travelling with work all week and tracking what look like very poor releases. This has brightened my weekend. Seeing it compared to Metal Slug and Ghosts and Goblins by psj got me. Great game and actually would be perfect on iCade. Well done.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:28 PM

Also I played the first level and it was solid white and impossible to play... Really bummed about this game considering I deleted about 10 games to install... Bummer
Old 09-14-2012, 05:28 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I think it's safe to say this is one of 2012's best action shooter releases.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared9876 View Post
Just bought on my 2nd gen itouch and Max is a white figure the move buttons are gaint what a rip off. At least say that it won't work on 2nd gens!!!!! I just wasted 3 bucks!!!! Also the screens at the top during the turtorial are white too!!! Please fix or give me a refund for not saying it wont work!
One advice, ask around in the forums if it works on an outdated device first before buying. The devs may overlook to change the description on the appstore. Most of the good looking releases now will probably give the older devices a hard time at reading and playing them.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Still downloading, but I am wondering if this will be the first ever Contravania. If there is any Metroid in there, it would be the first Controidvania.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Still downloading, but I am wondering if this will be the first ever Contravania. If there is any Metroid in there, it would be the first Controidvania.
What made Castlevania and Metroid click for me is the vast areas and the exploration involved. This doesnt have any, but it does everything it offers at the highest grade.