★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone app development services available

06-10-2009, 02:44 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 3
Send a message via MSN to beorn
iPhone app development services available

Exoweb now offers iPhone development for clients as a service:
http://www.exoweb.net/blog/blog/2009...p-development/

(Pee Monkey was created by Happylatte, a division of Exoweb.)

Bjorn, HappyLatte (part of Exoweb Labs)
Toilet Trainer 2 - Become a PeeMonkey fan - Follow happylatte on twitter
06-10-2009, 07:25 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 458
I have some questions for you, how in depth with a game are you guys willing to go, what's the normal time frame for a polished game, what is a normal quote, and how would you do updates?

Beta tested: Parallelus, Galactic Gunner, Crazy Snowboard, IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPodder View Post
What? They make games for the iPhone/iPod Touch?
lmao

06-10-2009, 07:33 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooobynick View Post
I have some questions for you, how in depth with a game are you guys willing to go, what's the normal time frame for a polished game, what is a normal quote, and how would you do updates?

Ok, so...
the normal time frame for a game (polished or not) would be about 2 weeks. You have to consider many different facts, but I can't provide you too many details now. (PM me if you're interested).
Same story for a "normal quote".

Uptates will regularly performed. No problem for that; we handle this stuff very in a very professional way.

Thanks,
K.
06-10-2009, 12:20 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: America
Posts: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotlight View Post
Ok, so...
the normal time frame for a game (polished or not) would be about 2 weeks. You have to consider many different facts, but I can't provide you too many details now. (PM me if you're interested).
Same story for a "normal quote".

Uptates will regularly performed. No problem for that; we handle this stuff very in a very professional way.

Thanks,
K.
2 weeks?!!??! *head explodes*

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |
06-10-2009, 07:08 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 3
Send a message via MSN to beorn
Please contact Exoweb directly

Hi,

'Spotlight' is not from Exoweb, so if you'd like to get in touch with us I suggest you start an email discussion (inquiries@exoweb.net).

The projects we do generally take (a lot) longer than 2 weeks, unless you just one to prototype some aspect.

Rgds,
Bjorn

Bjorn, HappyLatte (part of Exoweb Labs)
Toilet Trainer 2 - Become a PeeMonkey fan - Follow happylatte on twitter
06-10-2009, 09:13 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by beorn View Post
Hi,

'Spotlight' is not from Exoweb, so if you'd like to get in touch with us I suggest you start an email discussion (inquiries@exoweb.net).

The projects we do generally take (a lot) longer than 2 weeks, unless you just one to prototype some aspect.

Rgds,
Bjorn
Hi Bjorn,
are you from Iceland?
06-11-2009, 01:26 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,512
I am so confused...
06-11-2009, 06:17 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 3
Send a message via MSN to beorn
I started the "Exoweb can do iPhone app development". I'm from Exoweb. Then 'Spotlight' replied, and he's got nothing to do with us... So, yeah, it's confusing! Better just follow the link above or email inquiries@exoweb.net.

Bjorn, HappyLatte (part of Exoweb Labs)
Toilet Trainer 2 - Become a PeeMonkey fan - Follow happylatte on twitter
06-11-2009, 07:15 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: America
Posts: 1,012
Wow.

I'm pretty sure the original poster should just create a new thread... This one starts off confusing and broken from the beginning.

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |