★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NuOxygen
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 141.6 MB
  • Version: 1.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE VERSION 1.9 SAVES YOUR GAME
Trucksform is unlike any other truck racing game you've ever played.
Drive, shoot and fly in your four incredible machines and transform your whole racing experience...
---
The Earth is about to explode and Dr. Brainz needs your help.

Take a seat in your advanced off-road transforming truck and tackle some of the most difficult terrains to gather the necessary artifacts needed to build the Magma Stabilizing Machine.

Your journey will take you through several continents, from desert dunes to volcanic mountains and lush green hills, all spread over 60 action-packed levels. There are countless obstacles in your way but you are well equipped to overcome them. Your amazing truck transforms to different specialized machines:

- Off-road Truck
this is your default driving choice, a versatile, fast and durable truck that is best suitable for rough terrain, ramps and jumps.
- Gun Truck
sometimes it's better to blast through obstacles than pass over them. Use your gun to clear a path through exploding barrels and debris.
- Drill Truck
sometimes even the mighty Gun Truck can't blast through tonnes of stones and concrete walls and this is where the drill transformation comes in handy.
- Helicopter
this special transformation will allow you to fly over difficult terrain.

Your different trucks are great but you can make them even better. Each of the 4 trucks gets a series of upgrades that will improve their characteristics. The upgraded wheels will increase the acceleration and top speed of your truck and more powerful guns will allow you to destroy obstacles faster. Upgrading all trucks will help you finish the levels in time. Unlike other truck racing games, Trucksform tests your reaction speed and decision making - learning how and when to transform will help you complete levels that otherwise seem impossible to finish.
Drive, transform, shoot, fly and drill your way through all the 60 levels of the game - time to Trucksform!
07-15-2015, 09:31 AM
Looks good. Can anyone comment on the IAPs? Didnt have time to check the video yet... at work.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-15-2015, 09:54 AM
Nice! I've been waiting for this one! Gonna download on my NZ account now. (11pm is too far away! Lol)
07-15-2015, 10:43 AM
Not feeling this one so far. Graphics are nice (but simple in some areas...)
Performance on a 6+ is a little jerky/not smooth.
Controls are a little convoluted/busy.
Too many menus and button presses to get you into the action.
Maybe just a fluke but I get no sound playing at all. No music, no sound.
07-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Umm. I'm still not sure on this one. It's cool and all, it's just....I dunno, confusing? I'm still in the beginning stages, so this is just my first impressions. The graphics are really cool cell shaded art. Music is decent. The controls seem to work well. It's just trying to keep your eye on the signs in the background to know if you need to use the gun or helicopter coming up. I keep hitting walls.

It's still worth the download. I'm sure it's pretty cool once you get the hang of it. I'll try to leave some better imps once I get a little farther.

Weird. I went back to play about an hour later and all progress was gone. Luckily I wasn't that far into the game. I'll try it again.

Last edited by NOEN; 07-15-2015 at 05:16 PM.
07-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Ok, I played this for a good hour today and it's not too bad once you get the hang of it. There's nothing better than plowing through stuff in a big ass monster truck that flies and has a drill and guns mounted to it..........BUT, there's one teeny, tiny, TIIIIINY, flaw. The game doesn't save. Once you close the game out, that's it. It erases everything and you have to start over from the tutorial again. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
(Playing on iPhone 6 with newest iOS)
07-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Just bought an iPad mfi compatible?