★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

GraalOnline Classic+ --> FREE

09-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
GraalOnline Classic+ --> FREE

01-12-2013, 01:14 PM
We are currently running a new promotion which will soon end: GraalOnline Classic+ is free in cooperation with FreeAppADay.

01-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Just grabbed it!
01-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Liked this game when I used to play it but just be aware that it is one of the most Iap heavy games out there. They don't require it, but you can't do much without paying for things. That's why I gave up.
01-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Liked this game when I used to play it but just be aware that it is one of the most Iap heavy games out there. They don't require it, but you can't do much without paying for things. That's why I gave up.
ah iap games suck! would rather pay some cash for full game and they can keep one version (free w/ads or iaps) like this one.
01-13-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
ah iap games suck! would rather pay some cash for full game and they can keep one version (free w/ads or iaps) like this one.
Yeah exactly. And there is a free version of this game the only difference (basically) is that you get your own home in the full version, which you can purchase in the free version anyway. The whole thing is a scam if you ask me. And I spent a good amount of time playing it. Not worth it, honestly. Go play Growtopia instead.
01-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Well in the free version you are limited to 10 looks (for your head), with the Classic+ version you get 1000+ looks.

It's a social online game, you don't have to spend anything. The in-app purchases are mainly for customization. I'm not sure where there is "scam" x-x
01-15-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm too old to sink endless time into these games anymore...

/endrant
01-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Go play Growtopia instead.
I'm not here to bash the dev of this game, but Growtopia has been a huge hit with my kids since I told them about it.

Is there a paywall or massively huge insurmountable by anyone but the insane grind? If it's playable without the IAP (and y'all know by now I don't spend money on IAP) then I might check it out.
01-16-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I'm not here to bash the dev of this game, but Growtopia has been a huge hit with my kids since I told them about it.

Is there a paywall or massively huge insurmountable by anyone but the insane grind? If it's playable without the IAP (and y'all know by now I don't spend money on IAP) then I might check it out.
It's funny because of course bomber is part of the company so he'll try to make them look good. First of all horses are one thing that would take a ridiculous amount of time to save up for so that's one must pay. It simply could have been done better and that would have made the game hold my interest much longer. Secondly, tranformations and normal items all USUALLY make you buy Iaps for a normal amount of time to get them. The Iaps are in such a way that you can spend one amount of money at the highest rate and still not get all that you need to enjoy the game. This leads to the good part of the game which is the constant updates. They have been awesome.

I apologize for the wall of text, but I had to let my opinion out. @nightc1 I think you should lieave your kids on Growtopia for a number of reasons including language filter and, truly, no paywall, if you have the least bit of interest in it. I cannot recommend it highly enough, as I am enjoying it so much!