★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Infinite Warrior by Empty Flask Games ($2.99 >>> $0.99)

09-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Infinite Warrior by Empty Flask Games ($2.99 >>> $0.99)

One of the most unique endless runner variants with great visuals and effects. It also sports one of the best hacking and slashing satisfaction with its great presentation.

The devs have been very responsive at listening to user reviews and impressions that a new version will also come out soon with tons of improvement and user-suggested content.

Highly recommended, especially at $0.99.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah, cool game, great animations, and a good developer who I think will be adding some good updates soon. Highly recommended!
09-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, cool game, great animations, and a good developer who I think will be adding some good updates soon. Highly recommended!
Thanks !

We have decided to lower the price temporary until we address issues that have been reported and are making the game's experience not as enjoyable.
09-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Although I appreciate the devs dropping this in price until the control issues are sorted your still essentially paying for a game that just doesn't work on the iPod touch. Really disappointing as I liked what I saw but it's completely unplayable due to the control issues..... Id rather have waited till issues were fixed before buying