★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Micro Miners

10-08-2012, 12:04 AM
I've requested to join the beta with my iPod touch 4g. I've beta tested a few games and never have I ever failed to give feedback. I'd love to see this game bug free and content rich and user satisfactory. Anyway... My testflight email is kbcorwin@yahoo.com
10-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Thx you both were added.

Some news, the 2 (awesome) soundtracks from John Baken were received today, so the beta will start very soon. This is the last call, if you want to be part of the beta register quickly at http://tflig.ht/SFa6PB and post here just after.

I'm also integrating the Kmacord plugin to record and share in-game videos for this beta. Here are some example of videos recorded :

10-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Thank you for including me. Very excited to try this game out.
10-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jptsetung View Post
Thx you both were added.

Some news, the 2 (awesome) soundtracks from John Baken were received today, so the beta will start very soon. This is the last call, if you want to be part of the beta register quickly at http://tflig.ht/SFa6PB and post here just after.

I'm also integrating the Kmacord plugin to record and share in-game videos for this beta. Here are some example of videos recorded :

YouTube: video
no iphone 5 access yet? wont let me install build
10-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Yep the game is compatible with the iPhone 5 screen. The build was certainly authenticated for your former device. Register your new iPhone 5 device on testflightapp.com to get a build authenticated for it (post here when done). Well, actually I don't remember your feedback, so swear you will provide feedback for with your iPhone 5 if you want a build .
10-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jptsetung View Post
Yep the game is compatible with the iPhone 5 screen. The build was certainly authenticated for your former device. Register your new iPhone 5 device on testflightapp.com to get a build authenticated for it (post here when done). Well, actually I don't remember your feedback, so swear you will provide feedback for with your iPhone 5 if you want a build .

I haven't beta tested for it before! I thought we could just register! But I'm good for it :]
10-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Probably a bit late to the game (as it were) for me to do testing, though I'm quite excited to play this title as soon as I can.
10-08-2012, 05:16 PM
I applied to beta test! I'm running on an Iphone 4.

Currently seeking an iOS Job for Online Community Moderation.
GameCenter ID: Jordanrracer
10-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Sorry guys, I have bad news, I need to stop for a while the dev of MicroMiners as I have more interesting projects in the pipe. Here is some teaser.