★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Nanosaur 2 or Flick Bowling

11-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Nanosaur 2 or Flick Bowling

I want to buy a dollar game and I was wondering what your thoughts were on these games. Thanks!
11-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
NANOSAUR!

Great replay value, amazing graphics, fun gameplay, excellent replay value!

Flick bowling = fun for a few days, low replay value, ok gameplay and graphics.

Think about it... Nanosaur is normally $8. If you're smart you will buy Nanosaur. You can thank me later

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

11-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Never played Nanosaur, but I've had Flick Bowling for a while and it still gets played daily. It's one of my fav apps by far. They are about to update the physics so it should get even better. As is it's still worth way more then a dollar.
11-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Nanosaur for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
I want to buy a dollar game and I was wondering what your thoughts were on these games. Thanks!
Nanosaur for sure !!

Midnight Bowling ($2.99 on sale) is better than Flick Bowling at the moment (Flick Bowling is due for updates). See below videos and the prior Midnight Bowling Thread. But why the angst over a mere $1.99 for both games??

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by salsamd; 11-26-2008 at 07:42 PM.
11-26-2008, 06:18 PM
depends

It completely depensds on what you want.

If you want:

A) A casual game, no real competition or challenge fun fun every now and then. Get....Flick bowling

B) If you want a game that can be quite hard, and levels that take you 15 minutes to beat but has lots of powerups and awsome things like that. Get....Nanosaur

P.S: Both these games allow you to listen to your own music, very nice graphics and very good gameplay/controls. If I had to get one of the 2 right now I would get Flick bowling again, because it can be played just for fun and its not hard at all although when competing it can offer a small challenge. If DO have the time to play 15 min straight, get Nanosaur It has very very good gameplay
11-26-2008, 07:36 PM
I say: buy them both. That way u can impress ur friends and get more chicks, it's simple economics...
11-26-2008, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
I say: buy them both. That way u can impress ur friends and get more chicks, it's simple economics...
Wise man...
11-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
Wise man...
Nah, i'm just a regular everydaynormalguy...Damn, that should've been my name right there: "regulareverydaynormalguy"...Gotta love Jon Lajoie...
11-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Nah, i'm just a regular everydaynormalguy...Damn, that should've been my name right there: "regulareverydaynormalguy"...Gotta love Jon Lajoie...
This is a little off topic but can you ask the admin to change your name?

Just wondering.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
This is a little off topic but can you ask the admin to change your name?

Just wondering.
I've been asking myself that very same question. I think he might be able to change it. I like my name though, it is off the hinges...