★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "... this app is certainly worth a look (especially by a pentagonal-eyeball-thingy) ..." - AppAdvice

"Overall Im really in love with this game..." -Apps24h

"Find the Way feels kind of like a dream." - 148Apps

Can you find the way out a maze as a ticking clock marks your fate? Find the Way is an experimental game in which you must flow through a space and be on the right path at the right moment in order to get out.

Simple "one button" controls, you can choose to play with the Accelerometer Tilt sensor or with a Swipe to move around.
12 hand-designed levels across 4 worlds and a Time Challenge Mode with Leaderboards.
Each level is designed so that you learn the right patterns progressively.
Secret Artifacts hidden in each level, try to collect them all as you go through.
Geometric yet organic visual style that runs smoothly even on older devices.
Orchestral against electronic soundtrack that will immerse you in each maze.
GameCenter support: Achievements and Leaderboards.

More levels coming soon!

*Thank you for all the great feedback, the third update pack is on it's way and thanks to your input the game can be improved and shaped for the players!
09-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Game Impressions

Besides a missing Story I can`t say anything bad about it. Find the Way is an solid Game.
09-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Besides a missing Story I can`t say anything bad about it.
I had a few things to say about it yesterday, but my post and/or that thread seems to have disappeared. I did notice that there are several on this game, so hopefully this is the "official" one?

The bad:
- No auto-rotate, so in a bookcase-style cover, it plays upside down on an iPad.
- No indication of how many things there are to collect on a level, so no idea when you are "done", other than the ultimate goal of escaping the level in a certain amount of time.
- Ridiculously long times of black screen between level changes, including menus. So much so I thought the game had crashed several times when it had not.

The good:
- The graphics are lovely, pastel renderings and are quite pretty.
- If you like maze puzzles, this one will keep your interest. It does require a lot of repetition before you find the exit, and if you like that kind of thing this is a great game for you.
- The mini-goals (collect items) that you get along the way are a nice addition.