★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fresh new take on a love adventure lets you pursue romance on a wild ride over land sea and air. Your object of affection needs to be won over. Do you have what it takes to win her/his heart?

Don't let the cute voxel graphics fool you: behind this game is a top notch physics simulation that will let you drive cars, fly choppers, ride horses and row boats with the utmost realism.

Infinitely cute voxel graphics
Unsurpassed vehicle physics
Retina support
5 free levels
5 premium levels via *single* I.A.P.
Multiple scenarios:

Game by Bram Stolk, Music by playonloop.com
I would like to thank my play testers Amy Gelin, Antti Lehtinen, Thomas Peters and Troy Woodfield.
09-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Looks unique. Nothing to lose by giving it a shot, anyway.

09-17-2012, 01:11 AM
Love the voxel graphics, and it looks charming enough. I'll give it a whirl.
09-17-2012, 02:38 AM
This game looks cute.
09-17-2012, 03:16 AM
Haha after playing this game i realize my left/right hand coordination is extremely bad.

Very unique take on the graphics.
09-17-2012, 03:52 AM
Game Impressions

I like this, but have to admit ultimately feel a bit disappointed. The physics are great, as is general attention to detail as per the dev's other releases. But while I expected some kind of story or emotional investment this time, instead you get some disconnected levels and tasks, too loosely tied together for the "theme" to have any sort of effect. Shame. One other thing that bothers me is there are no sound effects at all. Only music. For me, sound is fairly crucial in a game like this as it does wonders for immersion.

Still worthwhile though, and I'd absolutely encourage anyone to give this a try for free. ($1.99 singe IAP unlocks the full game.)
09-17-2012, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I like this, but have to admit ultimately feel a bit disappointed. The physics are great, as is general attention to detail as per the dev's other releases. But while I expected some kind of story or emotional investment this time, instead you get some disconnected levels and tasks, too loosely tied together for the "theme" to have any sort of effect. Shame. One other thing that bothers me is there are no sound effects at all. Only music. For me, sound is fairly crucial in a game like this as it does wonders for immersion.

Still worthwhile though, and I'd absolutely encourage anyone to give this a try for free. ($1.99 singe IAP unlocks the full game.)
Thanks for highlighting this one Gabrien!
I saw the icon and was going to pass, then spotted the thread and took a dive in. I love it, definitely puts a smile on my face, the physics alone are worth it do me, I agree Sfx would help, but it is really enjoyable none the less. Unlocking the other levels now!
09-17-2012, 07:46 AM
IMO, the game would control better if the steering reverted to the neutral position when not being manipulated. I kept messing up my three-point turns
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbrains View Post
Haha after playing this game i realize my left/right hand coordination is extremely bad.

Very unique take on the graphics.
You're not alone there >.<
09-17-2012, 10:49 AM
I think the graphics and physics are really cool. The controls feel good too. With some sound effects and a flushed out story line, this has a ton of potential.