★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Behold the most galactic board game ever!
Use unique powers to conquer the galaxy in the best strategy game inspired by Connect 4!

Get ready for a battle of wits, as 5 alien races face each other for galaxy domination!
Prove your skills in the Intergalactic Tournament, build up huge high scores and collect all the Achievements.
Challenge your friends and players from around the world at an exciting game of Space Connect!

*** Key features in this version ***
- Revolutionary Cosmic Zero Gravity will test your strategy skills!
- 5 in a row Zero Gravity matches in outer space!
- Timed Classic mode, 4 in a row with a shot of adrenaline!

Other Awesome features:
- Completely new Cosmic mode, will you be able to conquer the galaxy?
- Classic Four in a row mode, if youre feeling nostalgic.
- 25 unique characters from 5 alien races, each with their own special ability.
- 3 CPU difficulty levels: looking for a challenge? Hard mode is hard. Like, REAL hard!
- Exceptional graphics and sound design!
- Easy to learn, fun to play, impossible to quit!
- iCloud synchronization: play Space Connect on either iOS or OS X and always keep track of your progress!
- New "Game Center Groups" feature allows you to defeat both Lite and OS X Space Connect players!
- Compete with your friends on the same device with pass-and-play multiplayer mode.

Remember to rate the game if you like it, your vote is really important because it allows us to provide you with free constant updates and new games!!!

If you find a bug you wish to report, or you just want to make suggestions, please feel free to contact us on Facebook, Twitter or through our support email address!

Tiny Bull Studios
- Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TinyBullStudios
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TinyBullStudios

Kerebro's comments:
Hi everyone,
this is our first game, feedback and comments are very welcome

Here's a few promo codes, please let others know when you redeem one (a word about the game would be nice too):

XTR39PAX3E4T -- AVAILABLE!
R7WRPYRHLPEW -- AVAILABLE!
7NJJ7YFFAAXW -- redeemed
3PX3N3TEK4MX -- redeemed
T6TEXW9JTFTJ -- redeemed
RTJNT7TAELTX -- redeemed

We're currently waiting for the 1.1.1 update review, which adds iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support, I'll keep you posted since we'd like some feedback on that ASAP!
09-17-2012, 06:03 AM
I used RTJNT7TAELTX
Thank you so much!

09-17-2012, 07:39 AM
I redeemed T6TEXW9JTFTJ. Thanks!

Edit: I have only played the classic timed mode so far, but this is nice and polished and a lot of fun. I may be the only person who has never played connect 4 before, but I did not see any instructions in the game so I looked it in Wikipedia. Perhaps some instructions could be added to the game. In any case, I am looking forward to playing more.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 09-17-2012 at 12:16 PM.
09-17-2012, 07:47 AM
3PX3N3TEK4MX taken...

thanks!
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
7NJJ7YFFAAXW
Thanks !!!
09-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I redeemed T6TEXW9JTFTJ. Thanks!

Edit: I have only played the classic timed mode so far, but this is nice and polished and a lot of fun. I may be the only person who has never played connect 4 before, but I did not see any instructions in the game so I looked it in Wikipedia. Perhaps some instructions could be added to the game. In any case, I am looking forward to playing more.
We actually thought that most people had already played Connect Four at least once, so we didn't focus much on it in the tutorials... I guess it may be a good idea to explain more of the rules in the next update

Thanks for your feedback!!
09-17-2012, 02:00 PM
I guess I had a deprived childhood ;-). The Wikipedia entry was interesting beyond just learning the rules. It mentions that some math wizards proved the with the proper opening move (center column) and "perfect play" you can be guaranteed a win every time regardless of the opponent's move. I find that pretty amazing for a game of this complexity.

The Cosmic modes are clever alternatives and quite interesting in their own right. Kudos also on the cute art style. Really nice job here, dev!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 09-17-2012 at 02:04 PM.
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I guess I had a deprived childhood ;-). The Wikipedia entry was interesting beyond just learning the rules. It mentions that some math wizards proved the with the proper opening move (center column) and "perfect play" you can be guaranteed a win every time regardless of the opponent's move. I find that pretty amazing for a game of this complexity.

The Cosmic modes are clever alternatives and quite interesting in their own right. Kudos also on the cute art style. Really nice job here, dev!
Yeah, it's a "solved" game, kinda easy if you look a few steps forward... The algorithm we implemented at the beginning always went for the perfect play, and we had to make some adjustments since it was virtually unbeatable!
Now we think it's pretty balanced, and it allows players to enjoy the game at any level of expertise

Thanks again, glad you like it!
09-18-2012, 05:05 AM
Screenshots

Two promo codes still available, go grab them!!
Any chance of a vote / feedback from those who redeemed the other codes?

Here's a couple screenshots from the Retina 4'' build, we hope to have it released soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sceltaPG_iPhone5.png
Views:	2
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	47218   Click image for larger version

Name:	zeroG_iPhone5.png
Views:	1
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	47219  

Last edited by Kerebro; 09-18-2012 at 07:21 AM.
09-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Game Impressions

Cool game!
cool graphics!!