★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: wolfgirl By PeacockStudio

09-17-2012, 07:37 AM
wolfgirl By PeacockStudio

http://itunes.apple.com/app/lang-nu/id542295085?mt=8

youTube Full Play movie

wolf girl peacockstudio(PeacockStudio), equipped with Unity3D engine effort to build a full 3D action game;
description of the game is a 3D action game of the wolf girl in the underground city and all kinds of evil monsters;Lifelike monsters, eerie underground city, close fight, dripping fun constantly fighting, there are six major barriers and fierce boss to meet with you, you need more than courage, good use of the distance, and the boss to deal with it be possible to deal with them
Crazy combos this work features exciting fighting so that you always remember that such a sophisticated action games on your mobile phone
The next generation of rendering image effects, the most excellent visual feast!

Last edited by zuanzike; 09-30-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: add video link
09-17-2012, 07:43 AM
anyone pick this up yet ? the few screens look interesting

Drat!

09-17-2012, 08:02 AM
I tried the Lite version. Graphics are nice on the new iPad, but there's horrific controls that rarely work, combined with movement and attack animations that rarely work or coincide with the damage being done.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Yeah the screenshots look interesting. So im downloading now. Imps later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Visuals are good, but this is what a tech demo is. It doesnt even look complete. Tap attack and you swing in the air, but if there was an enemy in front of you, the attack animation gets cancelled and blood splatter off your opponent, it's bad.

I just paid $2 for this, so that no one else makes the same mistake.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Visuals are good, but this is what a tech demo is. It doesnt even look complete. Tap attack and you swing in the air, but if there was an enemy in front of you, the attack animation gets cancelled and blood splatter off your opponent, it's bad.

Thanks for toftt.I always appreciate when someone saves me money.I was gonna pull the trigger on this (graphically looks sick,shame)
09-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Wolfgirl huh. Must be a real bitch
09-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthop View Post
Wolfgirl huh. Must be a real bitch
Well played, sir.
09-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:

Thanks for the head's up on this one!
09-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:

Sorry, and thanks.

I agree with Biggavelli. The graphics were immediately appealing, but I don't have the room on my phone or in my wallet for a dud right now...

DBC

I could never give up.