★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Axis Studio
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 27.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The ORIGINAL strategy card game is unleashed on the iPad. Be a part of the most unique card game on iPad!

This game is the first of its kind on iPad. It is an rpg-style turn based strategy card game that is played with a deck of exclusive spell and minion cards that you buy and upgrade over time. With each passing victory you will earn more gold to buy new cards and upgrade the ones that you already have into more powerful versions. You will face over 25 different characters that you must defeat in levels until you are ready to face the last titan!

There are over 120 different cards to help you defeat your opponents along with 6 different traits that will help you gain an advantage over your powerful enemies.

More cards will be added with each passing update along with new characters, traits and bosses. There are dozens of different strategies that you can try and such a diverse selection of cards that you will replay this game over and over to find all the unique and awesome content hidden in the game!

LCDDreams's comments:
Eh, is it my imagination, or is this a direct rip of Heroes Blade?

09-26-2012, 09:04 AM
No, it's not your imagination

09-26-2012, 09:53 AM
They just renamed it so you can pay again...
RIPOFF!!!
09-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
They just renamed it so you can pay again...
RIPOFF!!!
No. It's been stolen. That company, Axis Studio, steels other people's games and sells them as it's own
09-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_welch View Post
No. It's been stolen. That company, Axis Studio, steels other people's games and sells them as it's own
Nice... I smell lawsuits coming up.
09-26-2012, 10:53 AM
I vaguely remember the original - I'm sure I played it - but don't recall what it was called? Anyone?

Jamie.
09-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
I vaguely remember the original - I'm sure I played it - but don't recall what it was called? Anyone?

Jamie.
Heroes Blade