App description: ----------
DEMONS SCORE End of Service

We are sad to announce that all service for DEMONS SCORE will come to an end on September 17, 2014. This also means that in-app purchasing will no longer be available.

Although the game will not function properly on iOS 8, it will remain playable on devices running iOS 7.1.2 or a previous version. Please note that the game will no longer be available for download after September 18. Any players wishing to delete the game from their device are therefore encouraged to backup their data before doing so.

We thank you very much for playing DEMONS SCORE, and hope that you continue to enjoy it.
----------

===
Get ready for off-the-hook break beat action. Surrender to the rhythm and tap like hell. Brave furious battles that combine stunning graphics and amazing background music!

* Purchasing the game allows you to play all stages through to completion.
* The basic game also comes with the powers and costume of the first demon, Asmodeus.

At the start of the game, you fight as Serenity herself, without any possessing demons. You can unlock the first demon, Asmodeus, by defeating him. Once unlocked, Asmodeus is available to possess Serenity. Her looks, personality, parameters, and other abilities will change based on the possessing demon, as will the game's music. After the first demon, you can make a pact with additional demons by defeating them. Once a pact is in place, you have the option of having the demon possess Serenity for a small fee.

Story

Where are you, Dad?

Salem, Massachusetts
Present day
Serenity is just your average college girl, but when she suddenly loses contact with her father Dr. Aleister, she sets out to find him at the Salem State Hospital & Asylum where he works.

Serenity arrives to finds she barely recognizes the hospital anymore. Stepping warily into the shattered ruins, she meets a talking teddy bear.

Introducing himself as David, the talking teddy bear claims to have once been human, but when Serenity asks him about her fathers whereabouts, countless demons suddenly appear.

Just before her father disappeared, he had sent a mysterious app to her smartphone.

Known as the Demons' Score, the app is a powerful program that enables her to take control of demons that possess her body.

Where has her father gone? How will she ever find him? And whats up with that talking teddy bear? Serenitys battle to the tune of Hells minions is about to begin.

Game Features

Stunning graphics driven by the Unreal Engine.
Satan's difficulty level soared up!
With severe survival conditions, you can enjoy the game even more stoically.
Helpful items are also available in case you get stuck.

Enjoy two game modes: Story Mode and Free Mode.
Select the difficulty level you want to play. Easy, Normal, and Hard are available, but to enjoy the entire story, you have to... (You'll just have play to find out!)
Your scores in Free Mode can be sent to the online rankings at the Game Center.
Saved data can be synced with iCloud.
* Your Soul Eaters (a special item) are not stored on iCloud.
* You must be running iOS 5.0 or later to use iCloud.

Try to completely conquer each stage by gaining the powers of Hell!

Compatible Operating Systems and Devices
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPod touch (4th generation or later)
iPad 2
iPad (3rd generation)
*The devices OS version must be 4.3 or later.
*This app is a universal binary.

Supported Languages
Subtitles/Text: English, French, Spanish
Voice: English

Echoseven's comments:

12-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
You can use 4 fingers on each of your hands and 2 more fingers from your little brother.
It's nice your little brother helps you!!!
I'm the youngest of five brothers in total and none of them play IOS games so no help there for me!!!!!!!!!
12-27-2012, 08:15 AM
So Exact (and everyone else), whats your highest score on any stage (track 1 or 2)? I just got a 132k round....but I know there's a lot more to come cause I'm missing a lot on Hard. Also, whats your highest combo? I reached 237 earlier. I presume if you're really good and don't miss anything, getting combos into the 1000+ region is not all that far fetched.

12-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Ok so today I went back to the game and I got through on Hard with Astaroth first time round....finally! Played the first 2 demons with her. Then went to Asmodeous but still felt difficult. Then went with the Italian dude for the 3rd boss (which is the italian himselfs) and managed to get through first time round. It is hard to understand how I got through the Italian first time round on hard when I actually only used him once previously in easy mode. Been using Asmodeous a lot through Easy and Medium yet cannot go through after a few tries (2 yesterday and one today). I think this is because of the higher DEF rating of Astaroth and the Italianos.

In any case, I came here to vent out my anger on one thing - the friggin boss battle are SO EASY!! I mean, it took me a while to get up and running with Astaroths beat on Hard, but I beat the first 2 bosses both on my first try. And with too much of health to spare. It was slower action too. God, I was expecting hell-like difficulty on the hardest mode. Even the 3rd boss was pretty easy. Does it get harder by the time you meet Astaroth?
12-27-2012, 09:58 AM
^That's what i thought about hard mode bosses until i realized... It's because we are already a bit familiar with the music through easy and normal playthroughs.

This is similar to my Guitar Hero 3 experience where the first time I played Slipknot's Before I Forget on Expert mode i got 5 stars... All because i am too familiar with the song.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
^That's what i thought about hard mode bosses until i realized... It's because we are already a bit familiar with the music through easy and normal playthroughs.

This is similar to my Guitar Hero 3 experience where the first time I played Slipknot's Before I Forget on Expert mode i got 5 stars... All because i am too familiar with the song.
Come on, not true. I have NEVER used the character of the second demon (the one in the golden outfit with afro hair). And I only ever played the second demon twice - on Easy and Medium. I doubt I know the tune of the demon well.

Like I said, I am more accustomed to the beats of Serenity and Asmodous yet cannot use them on Hard just yet. I am comfortable with Astoroth on Hard and have used her often in this mode - but still playing Astoroths Track 1 is considerably harder than the Track 2 bosses.

I really think this is the game's undoing ultimately. Sad. Now I wish there was the Hell mode some guys were talking about earlier.
12-27-2012, 10:38 AM
I guess you're being too hardcore. Not a bad thing, but it could make the game drag for you.

I think the game's hard mode is a good balance in difficulty without being frustratingly hard. In Guitar Hero and Rockband games, I fail a lot and the songs end in the middle. Here, you still have a good chance of completing the song, but you get lower scores unless you try to work it.

That's why the other music games have practice mode, and this one doesnt, as the others require memorization more than Demon's Score.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
I really think this is the game's undoing ultimately. Sad. Now I wish there was the Hell mode some guys were talking about earlier.
Yep. Even the end boss would be like a "6" in Jukebeat.

Inis's earlier games Ouendan 2 and Elite Beat Agents have a fourth difficulty it's really a shame that there doesn't seem to be one here.

SerenitySatan is hot btw I recommend forking out to unlock her.
12-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
I guess you're being too hardcore. Not a bad thing, but it could make the game drag for you.
Trust me dude, I am not! Just playing a little here and there. I basically played once through Easy and Medium, then practiced a couple of times on the free mode with Astaroth in medium, played the first demon round a couple of times on Hard and here I am waiting to fight the 4th demon. In total 3 hours spent on the game (maybe less). Hardly hardcore I'd say, no?

It is just that I am new (totally NEW!) to beat games so that's why I seem to be posting and seeking a lot of advice/opinions on this thread.

I am not again saying the game is way too easy also. No way. I am "missing" a lot of taps and swipes. I can still work A LOT to get higher scores. WHat I was merely stating is that I expected to die when coming up against the bosses for the first time on Hard, and instead I can fight through with a decent amount of HP left.
12-27-2012, 10:56 AM
I guess if you put it that way, it does make the game sound easy. Not too easy, but very forgiving.

12-27-2012, 01:19 PM
yea its not bad pretty forgiving