09-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Happy I just finished Drakerider. Square is on roll this month and I'll happily part with more of my money if they keep on this level of quality.

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
09-18-2012, 07:39 AM
I just want to know the number of songs before I bite? By the way this game is made by the same people who made ouendan and elite beat agents.

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius

09-18-2012, 07:41 AM
Is this purely a rythim game? Or its an rpg with rythim mchanics in the battle system?

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
09-18-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Well, I live in Salem and there is no such thing as "Salem Hospital and Asylum."

Damn you Square Enix! I expect more realism from your fantasy games! .
LOL!!!!
They should have checked with you first!
I assume Salem has talking Teddy Bears though!
Are they a yearlong attraction at Salems zoo?
09-18-2012, 07:51 AM
There's another mode for $9.99? What's that in the app description?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
There's another mode for $9.99? What's that in the app description?
Yes what is the total cost of this game?
6.99 for the initial game
Then you're going to want to get the Satans difficulty mode for 9.99
And it says when you defeat each stage you can PURCHASE the demon powers?
What does that mean?
All in all it looks stupendously great!!!
09-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janni View Post
well, just imagine you're playing in arkham

anyone played this already? is it some kind of rythm-shooter/tapper? have no clue what the gameplay is all about
Looks very similar to Elite Beat Heroes but more "shooting" than performing dances. Although i would love to see her dance too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-18-2012, 08:34 AM
I just hope they let you adjust the volume of the shooting sound and music independently. The shooting/tapping sounds a bit obnoxious, and letting the music through clearly would be great.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Out on the PH appstore!

EDIT: eww... 734mb uninstalled and im lucky enough to be in a place with crappy 3g connection. looks like im downloading from home later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 09-18-2012 at 11:26 AM.
09-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Finally!!!