App description: ----------
DEMONS SCORE End of Service

We are sad to announce that all service for DEMONS SCORE will come to an end on September 17, 2014. This also means that in-app purchasing will no longer be available.

Although the game will not function properly on iOS 8, it will remain playable on devices running iOS 7.1.2 or a previous version. Please note that the game will no longer be available for download after September 18. Any players wishing to delete the game from their device are therefore encouraged to backup their data before doing so.

We thank you very much for playing DEMONS SCORE, and hope that you continue to enjoy it.
----------

===
Get ready for off-the-hook break beat action. Surrender to the rhythm and tap like hell. Brave furious battles that combine stunning graphics and amazing background music!

* Purchasing the game allows you to play all stages through to completion.
* The basic game also comes with the powers and costume of the first demon, Asmodeus.

At the start of the game, you fight as Serenity herself, without any possessing demons. You can unlock the first demon, Asmodeus, by defeating him. Once unlocked, Asmodeus is available to possess Serenity. Her looks, personality, parameters, and other abilities will change based on the possessing demon, as will the game's music. After the first demon, you can make a pact with additional demons by defeating them. Once a pact is in place, you have the option of having the demon possess Serenity for a small fee.

Story

Where are you, Dad?

Salem, Massachusetts
Present day
Serenity is just your average college girl, but when she suddenly loses contact with her father Dr. Aleister, she sets out to find him at the Salem State Hospital & Asylum where he works.

Serenity arrives to finds she barely recognizes the hospital anymore. Stepping warily into the shattered ruins, she meets a talking teddy bear.

Introducing himself as David, the talking teddy bear claims to have once been human, but when Serenity asks him about her fathers whereabouts, countless demons suddenly appear.

Just before her father disappeared, he had sent a mysterious app to her smartphone.

Known as the Demons' Score, the app is a powerful program that enables her to take control of demons that possess her body.

Where has her father gone? How will she ever find him? And whats up with that talking teddy bear? Serenitys battle to the tune of Hells minions is about to begin.

Game Features

Stunning graphics driven by the Unreal Engine.
Satan's difficulty level soared up!
With severe survival conditions, you can enjoy the game even more stoically.
Helpful items are also available in case you get stuck.

Enjoy two game modes: Story Mode and Free Mode.
Select the difficulty level you want to play. Easy, Normal, and Hard are available, but to enjoy the entire story, you have to... (You'll just have play to find out!)
Your scores in Free Mode can be sent to the online rankings at the Game Center.
Saved data can be synced with iCloud.
* Your Soul Eaters (a special item) are not stored on iCloud.
* You must be running iOS 5.0 or later to use iCloud.

Try to completely conquer each stage by gaining the powers of Hell!

Compatible Operating Systems and Devices
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPod touch (4th generation or later)
iPad 2
iPad (3rd generation)
*The devices OS version must be 4.3 or later.
*This app is a universal binary.

Supported Languages
Subtitles/Text: English, French, Spanish
Voice: English

Echoseven's comments:

09-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter77 View Post
Finally!!!
...The Rock has come back to TouchArcade~!

Yes, stress on the italicized words.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-18-2012, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=metalcasket;2443355]...The Rock has come back to TouchArcade~!

YEAH!
You can say it louder!!

09-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Wow the first square/enix premium title to be priced at 6.99$..The second app they have released on universal format(well guardian cross is a Facebook app also,hehe)..Thinking of picking this up but will wait for game impressions and videos..
09-18-2012, 04:22 PM
No impressions yet?

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
09-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Wow the first square/enix premium title to be priced at 6.99$..The second app they have released on universal format(well guardian cross is a Facebook app also,hehe)..Thinking of picking this up but will wait for game impressions and videos..
It's not $6.99, really. You have to pay an extra $9.99 for "Satan" difficulty, and the app description says this:

Select the difficulty level you want to play. Easy, Normal, and Hard are available, but to enjoy the entire story, you have to... (You'll just have play to find out!)

The end of that sentence is presumably ...give us another ten dollars.
09-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toythatkills View Post
It's not $6.99, really. You have to pay an extra $9.99 for "Satan" difficulty, and the app description says this:

The end of that sentence is presumably ...give us another ten dollars.
Well I think the 10 dollars is an additional content but then again with their recent pricing schematics,you could be right..Until someone does play and find out we can't tell for sure..
09-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Wow, it has iCloud support. Never thought I'd see that from Square Enix.
09-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmashingone View Post
Wow, it has iCloud support. Never thought I'd see that from Square Enix.
Yeah, but no achievements.

When WILL Apple make them mandatory?
09-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
I just want to know the number of songs before I bite? By the way this game is made by the same people who made ouendan and elite beat agents.
I'd like to know the number of songs also, and if it's the same people who made Elite Beat Agents I'm intrigued, and I'guess I'm OK with the initial cost of the game, but if you need to pay the extra money to continue and it's mandatory, I'm out. Big footprint, too. I'll wait for impressions here for sure on this one.