Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-01-2012, 08:17 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

ok... Finished the game... This was well worth the money..
I can't wait for the next one...
Old 10-08-2012, 05:23 PM

I gifted this game to my Mom because she loves these types of games (7th Guest, Myst, included). She loved it. I peeked over her shoulder and the production values look fantastic.

Any other suggestions for games of this style on the iPad? Are there any others? I saw Windowsill mentioned earlier in the thread, so I'll check that out.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmotoy View Post
I gifted this game to my Mom because she loves these types of games (7th Guest, Myst, included). She loved it. I peeked over her shoulder and the production values look fantastic.

Any other suggestions for games of this style on the iPad? Are there any others? I saw Windowsill mentioned earlier in the thread, so I'll check that out.
Not really, this game is pretty unique. I also gifted it to my mum (after I completed it). :-)
Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 AM
TouchArcade Janitor
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

Finished this tonight finally, easily among the best games I've played on my iPad this year.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Finished this tonight finally, easily among the best games I've played on my iPad this year.
And yet only four stars. I guess it needed more purple or something ;-p
Old 10-20-2012, 02:26 PM

This game is a neat puzzler. As others have mentioned, it's a box-inside-a-box-etc. and makes for some fun puzzling about its arcane mechanisms. Its well-presented and polished looking, but I have two problems with this game that keep it in three-star territory for me. First, it's much too easy. None of the puzzles are particularly devious, so thorough exploration and yields a path to progress pretty directly. Secondly, it's much much too short, especially for the $5 price tag. I've gotten maybe four hours of fun out of this before I reached the end. If you're on the fence about this, wait for a sequel or a price drop.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:13 PM
iPad Air

If I can't reach level 10 (that f'in level 10!!) in Bejeweled would that mean I'd at least get more then a couple hours out of this one? So many people are saying how short it is and that they wants more. But is it short short or short as in it's so good we just want moaar!! ...thing. How many boxes are there?
Old 10-20-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
How many boxes are there?
Four. I'd like more, but I feel like I paid for more already. I paid $1 for Jetpack Joyride and got dozens of hours of entertainment out of it (and now that's free). I paid $5 here and got 4-5 hours, if that.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 AM
iPad Air

Thanks, so one box sort of contains multiple puzzles you have to solve to get to the next box then?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Started playing this a few days ago after seeing so many recommendations. I'm up to the final stage (I think), and I'm loving it. Never played a room escape type game with production values this high (and that didn't have Engrish text), so this is a really neat experience.

Definitely recommended.