★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you help him get out of the nightmare before he wakes up? You have 8 hours, after that the nightmare will start all over again!

Collect every memory fragment to unlock the doors to long forgotten memories and learn about what might be causing the nightmares.

metalcasket's comments:

12-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Sheep dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Not to buy this game and play it
Here at TA you can name it

^^

12-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
Sheep dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Not to buy this game and play it
Here at TA you can name it

^^
I don't know what's more disturbing. How disorienting the game can be when you're running vertically, or the fact that your rendition of Sweet Dreams makes no sense at all.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 12-09-2015 at 04:58 PM.
12-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I don't know what's more disturbing. How disorienting the game can be when you're running vertically, or the fact that your rendition of Sweet Dreams makes no sense at all.
Haha, I don't know, the game made me do it.
12-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
Haha, I don't know, the game made me do it.
Can't blame ya there, buddy. My god, this game makes my brain hurt.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Can't blame ya there, buddy. My god, this game makes my brain hurt.
Better than getting butt hurt I guess, lol. But yeah this looks like it would hurt anyone's brain!
12-09-2015, 07:32 PM
It seems that people here are not recommending this one. Is it worth downloading, or does it make you dizzy?

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!
12-09-2015, 07:41 PM
I played this a little bit. It's a really trippy, interesting game. It doesn't really explain itself. From what I can gather, you auto-run through platforming levels collecting colored cubes. You move to the next level by going through doors. However, you are also sent to a new level if you fall into the abyss.

I honestly don't understand how to progress through the levels linearly. But the game saves what cubes you've collected.

It's just soooo weird. Very dreamlike. Not sure if I'd recommend it yet, but it's free, so go for it.
12-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Absurd freak show. I love it for what it's not. Now, where did I leave that LSD? Ahh, got it!!!!
12-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Sheep Dreams Are Made of This (by MiniChimera Game Studio)

Hello =)

Sheep Dreams Are Made of This is themed around recurring nightmares, both in concept and gameplay style.
You control a man that is having the same nightmare for 17 years, where the only things he can do are run, jump and collect fragments of his long forgotten memories.

The player has 8 hours (real world time, counts even when the game is closed) to collect all the memory fragments and find out the cause of the recurring nightmares before the character wakes up.

The game is supported by ads, so if you like it you have the option to remove them by paying what you want from $0.99 to $2.99.

This is my second game, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!

I hope you like it!

Last edited by metalcasket; 12-10-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Removed appinfo