Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-19-2012, 11:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

My current team is Ryu and King. Wbu?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

Sfxt has ranked, bluetooth, i dont know who said it didnt.

Edit no gamecenter friendlies

Last edited by CaptYadierPR; 09-19-2012 at 11:54 AM..
Old 09-19-2012, 11:40 AM

For tips and gameplay for SFxTK check out my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/user/xDyNaMiiCxiOS
Old 09-19-2012, 11:47 AM
iPad

Anyone else having the problem whereby if you hit the kick button, the characters swap out? It usually happens when both guys are low on health. I get that there's a button for swapping, but when they're low, it seems both K AND the other button do the same function. it's strange because i've tried a few times now just hitting the kick button and it happens all the time when they're low. It's got nothing to do with me hitting the wrong area.

So far, this is KILLING the experience for me.

I would pay up to 100.00 TODAY if somebody would put out a working bluetooth controller for the iPad. There are so MANY games that would benefit from an actual controller. I liked VOLT well enough, but I would've liked portable SF more (and Bastion) with a controller.

Last edited by sakinnuso; 09-19-2012 at 11:51 AM..
Old 09-19-2012, 11:53 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

If you're jail broken you can use blutrol and map a classic wii controller to the game. Not sure if I can talk about this here or not.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakinnuso View Post
Anyone else having the problem whereby if you hit the kick button, the characters swap out? It usually happens when both guys are low on health. I get that there's a button for swapping, but when they're low, it seems both K AND the other button do the same function. it's strange because i've tried a few times now just hitting the kick button and it happens all the time when they're low. It's got nothing to do with me hitting the wrong area.

So far, this is KILLING the experience for me.

I would pay up to 100.00 TODAY if somebody would put out a working bluetooth controller for the iPad. There are so MANY games that would benefit from an actual controller. I liked VOLT well enough, but I would've liked portable SF more (and Bastion) with a controller.
First, the second char has no health, second he has a recovery time to be able to swap maybe the second char recovery time was low.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:58 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I heard the us version is having problems with the friendlies, supposedly asian version has friendly matches
Old 09-19-2012, 11:59 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
First, the second char has no health, second he has a recovery time to be able to swap maybe the second char recovery time was low.
It won't let me kick with either character. At all. It just swaps when i hit that button. I can only use SP or P. Both of the other buttons swap.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:00 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Idk why but I can't complete Ryu's last trial during the Shinku Hadouken. I do it all correctly but when the super hits it doesn't say I did it. WUT
Old 09-19-2012, 12:30 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoprime View Post
Damn right they are. If SF Volt can run on 3GS why not this. This is getting stupid. My 3GS still works fine so why should I buy a new phone.
Because the major improvement of this game over SF Volt is the use of full 3D models instead of 2D sprites. It's not surprising the system requirements have gone up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
About early game releases this week and this game not being full featured, two words:

iOS 6 and iPhone 5.

iOS 6 comes out today and if the iOS 5 launch is any indication we can expect the Internet to slow to a crawl sometime today.

And I bet CAPCOM really wanted this out as the new fighter game for the millions taking delivery of an iPhone 5 on Friday.

Just my speculations.
Reading the game description, it actually has incompatibilities with iOS 6 with graphical glitches. It makes sense for them to get it out the door right before iOS 6 is publicly released, since releasing a game with poor iOS 6 support after iOS 6 ships might be harder to get approval and would be bad form.