• Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 567.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01.01
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (6)
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

The Street Fighter and Tekken franchises clash head-to-head in this never-before-dreamed-of crossover battle! Take on players from all over the world in Wi-Fi Ranked Match while increasing your player level!

This application was created specifically for the iOS platform, and as such is different from the console version of Street Fighter X Tekken. It takes advantage of the "quick and easy fun for everyone" game idea that is unique to the iOS.
Enjoy the gorgeous and striking 3D graphics with retina-display compatibility. Whether you're a Street Fighter or a Tekken fan, or you're new to both franchises, this game is sure to appeal to you!

Game Content

2 vs 2 Tag Battles
Choose between Street Fighter and Tekken characters and create your very own tag team. Working together with your partner will be the key to victory!
Utilizes Capcom's Visual Pad for simple to use controls.

Striking 3D Battles
Four characters will duke it out in 3D rendered spaces! We've really pushed the graphics to their limits! Makes full use of the retina display for crisp and clear graphics!

New System : Gem Roulette
The Gem Roulette system is unique to the iOS version. Hit your opponent with the Launcher Attack (-> + X) to spin the roulette and get a random power-up.
Power-up your Pandora's Boxes to make your roulette wheel a force to be reckoned with!

Take on Skilled Players in Wi-Fi Ranked Match
Fierce competition from all over the world awaits! If the global scene feels a bit daunting, try becoming the champion of your region first!

-----
Caution for Play
As this game continually sends data to the server, please play in an environment with good reception.

When Running This Application on iOS6
When running this application on iOS6 a portion of the graphics will appear darker than the others.
We are addressing the issue at this time and hope to have this fixed shortly. Thank you.
-----

Requirements :
Compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 4th generation iPod Touch and above, iPad 2, and the new iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Not compatible with the iPad or iPhone 3GS.

Privacy policy
http://www.capcom.co.jp/site/privacy_01english.html

banger1103's comments:

11-25-2012, 04:19 AM
Wtf, online doesn't work today, Capcom fails agains! They must understand that iOS is a great platform with millions of users! It deserves a better treatment than this!
11-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
As for Rolento's combos, I tend to agree but still find myself taking solo combos at times simply because I don't want to tag. Do you any launcher combos regularly other than abc?
Abc tag, is most consistent way to tag and continue a combo. You can also do j p (aa)/ (EX) Stinger and tag but no followup combo. And they are pretty unreliable

Otherwise patriot circle, kk tag is what I generally do for the damage and to recover hp.

Another option is to do far stand punch (f+p). The first hit is special/super cancellable, but the distance is fairly close.

Personally I think the lack of different angles with stinger really hurts rolento

Last edited by HarlequinRogue; 11-25-2012 at 05:46 AM.

11-25-2012, 06:17 AM
Also, has anyone tried 'recruiting friends' from Facebook and twitter? What happens?
11-25-2012, 11:41 AM
I wish I could fully understand how .obm files work.
This is the time_over.obm file, almost. Does anyone know how to successfully get the image from these files?
Attached Images
File Type: png timeover.png (49.9 KB, 7 views)
11-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooter View Post
Am I missing something??

Last time I tried MvC it was practically unplayable. They fix those horrible controls or add wifi?
After the fixed bug (Thx again Apprunner) SFXT kicks MVC rear end
And, it's MUCH cheaper!
11-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to thelastscene
Add me, my code is 0002AEE1!

Feel free to add me at Game Center, my ID is thelastscene.

Last edited by thelastscene; 11-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.
11-28-2012, 06:37 AM
So there's a lame tourney going on for most wins. I have no idea what Capcom is thinking but 1st place get 1000G, more than a normal player could ever imagine. At least there are now unlimited ranked matches during the tourney.
11-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastscene View Post
Add me, my code is 0002AEE1!
Thanks for adding me. Unfortunately Capcom has set it up so you can only add one friend. It's a lame marketing scheme. Let us know if you find otherwise.

BTW, 10 friends = 5G.
11-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
So there's a lame tourney going on for most wins. I have no idea what Capcom is thinking but 1st place get 1000G, more than a normal player could ever imagine. At least there are now unlimited ranked matches during the tourney.
Ugh. I can't imagine grinding for it. I stopped playing rank because I get paired mainly with Lv1 Newbies.

GC: Too Fat To Run
11-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooter View Post
Ugh. I can't imagine grinding for it. I stopped playing rank because I get paired mainly with Lv1 Newbies.
Yeah, I can't imagine ever coming close to the top 10. I put up 12 pretty quick wins this morning before work, but 1st and 2nd place already have 87 wins. I just think it's absurd that Capcom would give so much G to the winner given how hard it is to obtain G through the game itself.

On a side note, has anyone figured out how to unlock the new pandora boxes? Leveling up is hard on the higher end so it's slow going for me these days.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.