Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-31-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaytot View Post
Hey guys, just wanna ask how can i find the expert mode difficullty? I just stumbled upon achievments and theres one for beating the arcade mode in expert mode..
Check out this spreadsheet that fffan7777 put together. It shows when everything is unlocked. I believe expert difficulty is around level 22.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorishin View Post
Level 99! Awesome!!! But is there any point in playing after you reach this level? Surely all pandora boxes will be unlocked right?
Well there are all the new pandora boxes added with the update, although as far as I know, nobody has figured out how to unlock them yet.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Well there are all the new pandora boxes added with the update, although as far as I know, nobody has figured out how to unlock them yet.
They are only for BT Party.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
They are only for BT Party.
Where does it say that? The message that says something along the lines of "try out the Ex pandora boxes in BT Party" has always been there (even before these new pandora boxes).
Old 12-31-2012, 01:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Where does it say that? The message that says something along the lines of "try out the Ex pandora boxes in BT Party" has always been there (even before these new pandora boxes).
Wait, didn't you mean those hadouken, huge heads, etc boxes? Those are only for BT Party as far as I know. I tried that mode and it's really cool. You play with other guy using BT, and both players get random boxes (those special boxes) and random characters. It plays like Gauntlet mode: both players have really low health, and after defeating one of their characters, the next character appears, like extra lifes.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Wait, didn't you mean those hadouken, huge heads, etc boxes? Those are only for BT Party as far as I know. I tried that mode and it's really cool. You play with other guy using BT, and both players get random boxes (those special boxes) and random characters. It plays like Gauntlet mode: both players have really low health, and after defeating one of their characters, the next character appears, like extra lifes.
Oh, interesting. I don't have any friends with the game so I'll never get a chance to try out BT party. It's weird that it shows the boxes as still being locked when I go to the store so it gives the appearance that you can unlock them, just like all the other boxes are unlocked. That's pretty disappointing. With no more unlockables, no half-decent ranking system, no BN, no replays, fewer characters, etc., I'm finding it hard to stick with this game like I did with Volt.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Oh, interesting. I don't have any friends with the game so I'll never get a chance to try out BT party. It's weird that it shows the boxes as still being locked when I go to the store so it gives the appearance that you can unlock them, just like all the other boxes are unlocked. That's pretty disappointing. With no more unlockables, no half-decent ranking system, no BN, no replays, fewer characters, etc., I'm finding it hard to stick with this game like I did with Volt.
Even with those problems, I still like SFxTK more than Volt. I love defeating players with level 4/5 inmense power using level 1 defense
What about some matches?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Even with those problems, I still like SFxTK more than Volt. I love defeating players with level 4/5 inmense power using level 1 defense
What about some matches?
For pure gameplay, I'm still up in the air on which I prefer. Right now it's definitely SFxT but I don't know if it will have the lasting power that Volt did. Plus, it doesn't have all the extras to help build a community, which I thought was really well done with Volt.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
For pure gameplay, I'm still up in the air on which I prefer. Right now it's definitely SFxT but I don't know if it will have the lasting power that Volt did. Plus, it doesn't have all the extras to help build a community, which I thought was really well done with Volt.
I agree. My biggest problem with Volt is the ultra system. It isn't fair that one player plays like a God and then the other player gets a cheap KO using his ultra. And I hate Gief more than I hate Hugo! But I like the Bingo system, how the replays work, the wandering warrior mode, etc. I like SFxTK more than Volt, but Volt has MORE content.
I really hope Capcom will update SFxTK with more characters, stages, etc, or create SFxTK Volt.
EDIT: oh, and Volt's AI is WAY better. SFxTK's sucks!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:36 PM

Bari, I forgot to mention that I'm definitely down for some matches sometime. I'm in EST time zone. You?