Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-31-2012, 01:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Oh, interesting. I don't have any friends with the game so I'll never get a chance to try out BT party. It's weird that it shows the boxes as still being locked when I go to the store so it gives the appearance that you can unlock them, just like all the other boxes are unlocked. That's pretty disappointing. With no more unlockables, no half-decent ranking system, no BN, no replays, fewer characters, etc., I'm finding it hard to stick with this game like I did with Volt.
Even with those problems, I still like SFxTK more than Volt. I love defeating players with level 4/5 inmense power using level 1 defense
What about some matches?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Even with those problems, I still like SFxTK more than Volt. I love defeating players with level 4/5 inmense power using level 1 defense
What about some matches?
For pure gameplay, I'm still up in the air on which I prefer. Right now it's definitely SFxT but I don't know if it will have the lasting power that Volt did. Plus, it doesn't have all the extras to help build a community, which I thought was really well done with Volt.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
For pure gameplay, I'm still up in the air on which I prefer. Right now it's definitely SFxT but I don't know if it will have the lasting power that Volt did. Plus, it doesn't have all the extras to help build a community, which I thought was really well done with Volt.
I agree. My biggest problem with Volt is the ultra system. It isn't fair that one player plays like a God and then the other player gets a cheap KO using his ultra. And I hate Gief more than I hate Hugo! But I like the Bingo system, how the replays work, the wandering warrior mode, etc. I like SFxTK more than Volt, but Volt has MORE content.
I really hope Capcom will update SFxTK with more characters, stages, etc, or create SFxTK Volt.
EDIT: oh, and Volt's AI is WAY better. SFxTK's sucks!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:36 PM

Bari, I forgot to mention that I'm definitely down for some matches sometime. I'm in EST time zone. You?
Old 01-01-2013, 12:25 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Check out [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alr1DA_vlgJidGRVdndickxTYUtaa0c0MFRpaVd3Z Xc#gid=0]this spreadsheet[/url] that fffan7777 put together. It shows when everything is unlocked. I believe expert difficulty is around level 22.
Thanks! Wow, i didn't know theres a lot of unlockable game modes by playing online.. Is there any other way to unlock these stuff? My multiplayer matches always lags and i always lose because of that.. Do you think level 22 is still reachable even for the loses alone?
Old 01-01-2013, 01:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Bari, I forgot to mention that I'm definitely down for some matches sometime. I'm in EST time zone. You?
Bari? O.o
GMT +1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaytot View Post
Thanks! Wow, i didn't know theres a lot of unlockable game modes by playing online.. Is there any other way to unlock these stuff? My multiplayer matches always lags and i always lose because of that.. Do you think level 22 is still reachable even for the loses alone?
Well, leveling up here is a bit strange. You level up faster by losing matches and getting revenges (winning after losing).
Old 01-01-2013, 06:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I knew that Hwo had even more powerful combos, and it's still a 2 bars one! Woohoo!
(Corner only) jump kick, flamingo, pp, hunting hawk, low heavy punch, dynamite heel, super -> both characters with full health, 634 DAMAGE!!!
And with air raid special after short jump instead of jump kick... 654 DAMAGE!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
I agree. My biggest problem with Volt is the ultra system. It isn't fair that one player plays like a God and then the other player gets a cheap KO using his ultra. And I hate Gief more than I hate Hugo! But I like the Bingo system, how the replays work, the wandering warrior mode, etc. I like SFxTK more than Volt, but Volt has MORE content.
I really hope Capcom will update SFxTK with more characters, stages, etc, or create SFxTK Volt.
EDIT: oh, and Volt's AI is WAY better. SFxTK's sucks!
I think SFxT is more geared toward BS comebacks, with damage increases when low on life, pandora mode, gems, etc. Plus, damage scaling encourages simplified moves/combos.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaytot View Post
Focus on getting revenge point and stick with it. You'll definitely get there.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I think SFxT is more geared toward BS comebacks, with damage increases when low on life, pandora mode, gems, etc. Plus, damage scaling encourages simplified moves/combos.
I know. While playing arcade I love playing lame and then defeating the enemy with a single combo lol
While playing online I don't have any problems with the damage scaling, pandora mode, etc. The only thing I hate is those stupid gems. Once people get level 4 or 5 of inmense power they just keep switching their chars using the launch attack.
I didn't play Volt that much. I main Akuma and I get defeated playing arcade mode on grueling easily, at stage 3 or 4, so I can't talk about the differences between both games, but right now I like more the gem system, even if I hate it, than the fadc system and ultra system.