★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Kyorishin, just want to assure you it wasn't a quit on my side... Though I would lose the round it was very good game. Very bad miss after I got back the momentum.
12-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
oh, so you mean flamingo, PPP, ex dynamite heel? That makes a lot more sense than what you originally wrote.

Because originally you posted pp, dynamite heel. i.e. linking a dynamite heel after the 2nd punch.
Oh, I see the mistake. With pp I meant the combo, since the first time you press p with flamingo stance, Hwo does two hits. He does the third one if you press p once again.
BTW, just curious, did you have any problems with doing the low punch after the ex dynamite heel? I had lots of timing problems with that. I really hope Capcom will change that.

12-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Oh, I see the mistake. With pp I meant the combo, since the first time you press p with flamingo stance, Hwo does two hits. He does the third one if you press p once again.
BTW, just curious, did you have any problems with doing the low punch after the ex dynamite heel? I had lots of timing problems with that. I really hope Capcom will change that.
It's not too bad. The combo is entirely practical, but I have no idea if any Hwo's actually use flamingo
12-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
It's not too bad. The combo is entirely practical, but I have no idea if any Hwo's actually use flamingo
No, forget that useless combo! I just found another combo that's way better: 600 damage with only two bars and without crappy timing! Woohoo!:
(corner only) flamingo, pp, hunting hawk (the first hit won't reach the enemy), low punch, low heavy punch, dynamite heel, super
The best thing of flamingo pp is that it doesn't drop damage % too much, that's why I do my "researches" mostly with that move.
I'm sure that Hwo has more powerful combos though. 600 damage with only 2 bars is already a lot.
12-30-2012, 04:42 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to kyorishin
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
Kyorishin, just want to assure you it wasn't a quit on my side... Though I would lose the round it was very good game. Very bad miss after I got back the momentum.
Don't worry much about it man, it's probably my crappy connection. It's always exciting to play against good players, hope we bump again! 😉
12-30-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorishin View Post
Don't worry much about it man, it's probably my crappy connection. It's always exciting to play against good players, hope we bump again! 😉
I saw you typed a Chinese status message, are you from anywhere in Asia? If so it should not be so slow between us...
12-30-2012, 11:59 AM
LV99...

12-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I was thinking about getting this game. Is it worth it?
12-31-2012, 01:01 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to kyorishin
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
I saw you typed a Chinese status message, are you from anywhere in Asia? If so it should not be so slow between us...
No sorry, I ain't in Asia... M in Africa actually... Just love writing Chinese lol...
12-31-2012, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicx90 View Post
I was thinking about getting this game. Is it worth it?
Yeah, I like it. It's the best game of its type on ios.