★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I just saw I had a big typo: all bf+sp should be bd (back down) + sp, sorry for confusing.

I will edit the post and answer your replies later today, as I will be without internet connection soon.
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
It seems like I'm running into a lot of Capcom bots in ranked lately. What human will press against the wall immediately once I throw a few sonic booms? I think it's a 'glitch' and I tested it; Double Perfects in ranked from all-day-SBs...WTF

01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_joe View Post
when will this get iphone 5 support
Never due to multiplayer support! The players must see te same portion of the screen!
01-12-2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
It seems like I'm running into a lot of Capcom bots in ranked lately. What human will press against the wall immediately once I throw a few sonic booms? I think it's a 'glitch' and I tested it; Double Perfects in ranked from all-day-SBs...WTF
If one person's connection drops, the CPU will take over. I don't think there are bots playing online. The connection may have dropped right at the beginning.
01-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to kyorishin
Thrashed a level 99 rhoncader 3 games in a row! Woohoo yeah!!!! 😂
01-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
If one person's connection drops, the CPU will take over. I don't think there are bots playing online. The connection may have dropped right at the beginning.
Thanks for the insight Jibba sir.
01-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorishin View Post
Thrashed a level 99 rhoncader 3 games in a row! Woohoo yeah!!!! 😂
I've played you, nice beating man if you remember.

I guess all these guys in top 5 just play 24/7 with no breaks? I think Ambitiouz Ridah is cheating somehow...
01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to kyorishin
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
I've played you, nice beating man if you remember.

I guess all these guys in top 5 just play 24/7 with no breaks? I think Ambitiouz Ridah is cheating somehow...
Yeah I remember, you good. The top 5 virtually play the game constantly... I guess there is a cydia hack that they are using to cheat esp Ambitiouz... He is very lame when up against good players... Now adays when he comes across me a doesn't touch a button! Just waits there for me to beat him up, now what kinda coward is that??? 😳
01-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorishin View Post
Yeah I remember, you good. The top 5 virtually play the game constantly... I guess there is a cydia hack that they are using to cheat esp Ambitiouz... He is very lame when up against good players... Now adays when he comes across me a doesn't touch a button! Just waits there for me to beat him up, now what kinda coward is that??? 😳
Should've figured it was another downloaded Cydia hack...I remember seeing the one on there for Volt, where they would get infinite BP and that stuff - worthless, but here people are trying to win a 'solid' reward in these tourneys...

Ambitiouz tried vs me twice, then gave up after that and just stands like a dead fish now too! Funny..
01-13-2013, 02:43 PM
I was searching the hack you're talking about and I found another one who gives the player infinite super and guys requesting save datas from other players to hack SP and coins. WTF.

BTW, I just made a lvl 4 inmense power player RQ after 4 won matches using lvl 1 iron wall gem. I love doing this