Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1821  
Old 01-28-2013, 09:26 AM
zergslayer69 zergslayer69 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 903
Default

Would be nice but since the mobile version isn't a 1:1 port of the consoles I doubt we will get the 2013 changes. I'd like to see more characters first.
Reply With Quote
  #1822  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:23 AM
OutSpoken OutSpoken is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 245
Default

When did we get the last update? seems so long ago.
Reply With Quote
  #1823  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:26 PM
tognesimo tognesimo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
When did we get the last update? seems so long ago.
2 Months ago we get the last update! I Think Capcom will abbandon this game, and is going to release a new SfxT with more changes!
Reply With Quote
  #1824  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:27 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Would be nice but since the mobile version isn't a 1:1 port of the consoles I doubt we will get the 2013 changes. I'd like to see more characters first.
Well, in fact the mobile version had some things from the 2013 version of console SFxTK. For example, Heihachi's Max Chrome Dome was already unblockable in the mobile version.
I THINK next update will add 2013 changes and two more characters. At least I hope so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
When did we get the last update? seems so long ago.
21st of November.
Reply With Quote
  #1825  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:33 PM
tognesimo tognesimo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
I THINK next update will add 2013 changes and two more characters. At least I hope so...
.
Next update could add at least 6-8 characters in order to change the sort of this game. It has so much potential, graphic is very good and controls too. But Capcom leave the game falling in the abyss!!
Reply With Quote
  #1826  
Old 01-28-2013, 01:16 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Next update could add at least 6-8 characters in order to change the sort of this game. It has so much potential, graphic is very good and controls too. But Capcom leave the game falling in the abyss!!
Things they should do:
-Delete both English and Japanese trailers. They are just huge useless files.
-Improve graphics/performance. Somehow the game is locked at low FPS, probably because of old devices, but I'm sure that those devices can reach 60 FPS easily with some tweaks.
-Improve online performance. Too much lag.
-Add more characters/stages. 12 characters and 5 stages aren't enough.
-Improve the AI. It's just... too silly. It can block every damn attack, even overheads, but Hwo's low light kick.
-More online features. I think that downloading/uploading replays was really cool in Volt.
-Update the game with 2013 changes. Did anyone see the changes that Hugo will receive? For example, Lariat's super armor starts on frame 6 and Body Press got nerfed.
-Delete or at least balance the gems. 160% damage is A LOT.
-What about online CO-OP?
-For God's sake, better sound engine. Volt has better sound quality.

http://www.capcommobile.com/contactus.php
We could spam this with SFxTK feedback.

BTW, just reached 10000 points WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.
Reply With Quote
  #1827  
Old 01-28-2013, 02:34 PM
NorrisForever79 NorrisForever79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Things they should do:
-Delete both English and Japanese trailers. They are just huge useless files.
-Improve graphics/performance. Somehow the game is locked at low FPS, probably because of old devices, but I'm sure that those devices can reach 60 FPS easily with some tweaks.
-Improve online performance. Too much lag.
-Add more characters/stages. 12 characters and 5 stages aren't enough.
-Improve the AI. It's just... too silly. It can block every damn attack, even overheads, but Hwo's low light kick.
-More online features. I think that downloading/uploading replays was really cool in Volt.
-Update the game with 2013 changes. Did anyone see the changes that Hugo will receive? For example, Lariat's super armor starts on frame 6 and Body Press got nerfed.
-Delete or at least balance the gems. 160% damage is A LOT.
-What about online CO-OP?
-For God's sake, better sound engine. Volt has better sound quality.

http://www.capcommobile.com/contactus.php
We could spam this with SFxTK feedback.

BTW, just reached 10000 points WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.
This web site is old and never updated!
Reply With Quote
  #1828  
Old 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM
tognesimo tognesimo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Things they should do:
-Delete both English and Japanese trailers. They are just huge useless files.
-Improve graphics/performance. Somehow the game is locked at low FPS, probably because of old devices, but I'm sure that those devices can reach 60 FPS easily with some tweaks.
-Improve online performance. Too much lag.
-Add more characters/stages. 12 characters and 5 stages aren't enough.
-Improve the AI. It's just... too silly. It can block every damn attack, even overheads, but Hwo's low light kick.
-More online features. I think that downloading/uploading replays was really cool in Volt.
-Update the game with 2013 changes. Did anyone see the changes that Hugo will receive? For example, Lariat's super armor starts on frame 6 and Body Press got nerfed.
-Delete or at least balance the gems. 160% damage is A LOT.
-What about online CO-OP?
-For God's sake, better sound engine. Volt has better sound quality.

http://www.capcommobile.com/contactus.php
We could spam this with SFxTK feedback.

BTW, just reached 10000 points WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.
Trust me, this summer Capcom will release a new title like he did with Volt! This is Capcom's manner, it's not the software house he was time ago. I'm still waiting the patch for Pc Version of this game. Pathetic!!
Reply With Quote
  #1829  
Old 01-28-2013, 02:49 PM
HarlequinRogue HarlequinRogue is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Trust me, this summer Capcom will release a new title like he did with Volt! This is Capcom's manner, it's not the software house he was time ago. I'm still waiting the patch for Pc Version of this game. Pathetic!!
I'll wager they won't make a new app.

If I win, you can keep talking about how the game needs 2368034983474 characters and the next update needs 35846803476 more.

Until then, don't expect more than 2 characters every update and don't say the game needs 46084578045745709 more
Reply With Quote
  #1830  
Old 01-28-2013, 04:19 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
This web site is old and never updated!
Shit, you're right. I'm about to write on Capcom's forums if we don't get any update soon. I want that Dynamite Heel ground bounce effect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Trust me, this summer Capcom will release a new title like he did with Volt! This is Capcom's manner, it's not the software house he was time ago. I'm still waiting the patch for Pc Version of this game. Pathetic!!
Maybe they will release SSFIV with SFxTK graphics, but that's all. I'd like to get a full port of SFxTK on iOS, but I think we won't see that.

BTW guys, if someone missed it, tomorrow console SFxTK will get the 2013 update.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent