★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
I agree!! And plus the major part that use Paul as partner use also pandora 5 level damage! With a cross combo they took 80% of life!
IKR. I hate this stupid gem thing. Instead of doing awesome combos and learning how to play properly, people just keep using launchers the whole match.
That's why I use low level gems. The game is way more enjoyable if you're using those gems, and you learn quite a lot. I never thought that the chainsaw reset of Hwo could be that useful until I found some turtle players who wait until you get vulnerable to use a launcher.
01-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
IKR. I hate this stupid gem thing. Instead of doing awesome combos and learning how to play properly, people just keep using launchers the whole match.
That's why I use low level gems. The game is way more enjoyable if you're using those gems, and you learn quite a lot. I never thought that the chainsaw reset of Hwo could be that useful until I found some turtle players who wait until you get vulnerable to use a launcher.
Yes you're right!! It's sad to see Guys like MrG Capitan Guile that after a great match ragequit at the end at the last hit!! BTW I hope that an update is going to released in a week, this game has a good potential!!

01-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Anybody playing this game? I don't find nobody online, I don't wanna go back to volt, his graphics is orrible compared to sfxt!!!
01-23-2013, 09:17 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
Anybody playing this game? I don't find nobody online, I don't wanna go back to volt, his graphics is orrible compared to sfxt!!!
I still play the game, admittedly not as much I use to but whenever I get a spear moment in the evenings and the kids are tucked in bed

Its never a straight connect, often requiring a few attempts but then again I found the same issues with wait times with Volt.

Playing: Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, GTA SA
Waiting:
01-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
I still play the game, admittedly not as much I use to but whenever I get a spear moment in the evenings and the kids are tucked in bed

Its never a straight connect, often requiring a few attempts but then again I found the same issues with wait times with Volt.
Cool! Who wants to fight with me? Send me a request!

Norrisforever79
01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
Cool! Who wants to fight with me? Send me a request!

Norrisforever79
I can't add you. My GC is "Draco's Wrath", if anyone wants to play some matches!
01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
I can't add you. My GC is "Draco's Wrath", if anyone wants to play some matches!
Me too, NorrisForever79 right? Draco's Wrath I add you
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Me too, NorrisForever79 right? Draco's Wrath I add you
Tried to invite you, but it got stuck on "connecting".
01-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Does anyone want to fight?
01-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,022
I just got the game and Im still figuring out the controls.