Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1841  
Old 01-29-2013, 03:06 AM
NorrisForever79 NorrisForever79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
You're the one screaming every week (even before the release) that this game needs 346890340876457 characters and better get 33470988057 new chars in the update.

You need to chill
And so? This is a free forum right? Ignore him if you're not interested, he has simply replied to VaroFn! IMho You need to get a life 😜!
Reply With Quote
  #1842  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:40 AM
HarlequinRogue HarlequinRogue is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
And so? This is a free forum right? Ignore him if you're not interested, he has simply replied to VaroFn! IMho You need to get a life 😜!
Be cool man. No one asked for your input.
Reply With Quote
  #1843  
Old 01-29-2013, 05:31 AM
NorrisForever79 NorrisForever79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
Be cool man. No one asked for your input.
I don't wanna judge anybody but I don't understand why you complain always tognesimo! He is a good player too!
Reply With Quote
  #1844  
Old 01-29-2013, 06:03 AM
soulsearcher soulsearcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 838
Default

how come I can't unlock trial mode after beating Arcade mode?
Reply With Quote
  #1845  
Old 01-29-2013, 06:13 AM
tognesimo tognesimo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
I don't wanna judge anybody but I don't understand why you complain always tognesimo! He is a good player too!
Thanks Norris, don't worry, this people is not a problem for me!
Anyway, in order to unlock trial you must finish the game in the arcade mode! You must finish the game with all characters in order to unlock trial with every chars. Example, if you finish arcade with Ryu, you unlock only Ryu's trial!
Reply With Quote
  #1846  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
soulsearcher soulsearcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 838
Default

any idea on how to play Kazuya as beginner?
Reply With Quote
  #1847  
Old 01-29-2013, 12:38 PM
J6U J6U is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsearcher View Post
any idea on how to play Kazuya as beginner?
Make sure you can do his secret move.

Beat campaign with him, then finish his combo training.

Use his secret move, and learn to combo into it, and into cross arts too.

Then, you'll do stupid amounts of damage, and you'll win.

Not that hard, but you should probably be familiar with inputs before you go hardcore.
Reply With Quote
  #1848  
Old 01-29-2013, 05:27 PM
soulsearcher soulsearcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
Make sure you can do his secret move.

Beat campaign with him, then finish his combo training.

Use his secret move, and learn to combo into it, and into cross arts too.

Then, you'll do stupid amounts of damage, and you'll win.

Not that hard, but you should probably be familiar with inputs before you go hardcore.
I've tried the trial combo

Can't complete the 7th trial as I'm not sure whether I should cancel St. HP to rising cuts or what.

I often did a throw instead of St. HP

Apart from that, is the secret move u mentioned wind god fist in trial 8?

Not sure about EWGF u all mentioned in this thread.

this is my input for rising cuts - F,N,DW+P (same time)

WGF - F,N,D,DW+P (same time)

not sure bout EWGF
Reply With Quote
  #1849  
Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsearcher View Post
I've tried the trial combo

Can't complete the 7th trial as I'm not sure whether I should cancel St. HP to rising cuts or what.

I often did a throw instead of St. HP

Apart from that, is the secret move u mentioned wind god fist in trial 8?

Not sure about EWGF u all mentioned in this thread.

this is my input for rising cuts - F,N,DW+P (same time)

WGF - F,N,D,DW+P (same time)

not sure bout EWGF
Are you playing without SP? You'll have lots of problems with laggy matches when playing online.
Just after St.HP use Mist Step (F,N,DW) > Rising Uppercut (P).
WGF and EWGF are the same thing, although EWGF is the correct name. It's "just" a more powerful version than EX Rising Uppercut which can also reflect fireballs.
Reply With Quote
  #1850  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 PM
BlitzKing16 BlitzKing16 is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 8
Default Eternal Blitz

Does anyone want a match with one of the best Ryu and Kaz teams? Add me BlitzKing16
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent