Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-29-2012, 12:59 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

Chun-li
Full meter
Neutral jump k, forward p, p, ex fast kicks, forward p, p, hazanshu, super
527 damage
Nina
Full meter
Charge sp level 1, crouch high p, qcb sp (ex), crouch high p, down back sp, crouch high p, down back sp, super
556 damage
Old 10-29-2012, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
Kaz - j.p, [st.hp, electric] x2, cr.hp, super (570 dmg). Hold a charge for a ch and it will deal 595.

abc sucks. It ends up causing too much deterioration if your combo is long. Buuuuut I would rather be able to hit confirm a combo starting with abc instead of throwing out a punishable fierce.
Yeah, abc kills damage but is so safe, except when you're playing App and his crosses.

Great games App. I haven't played Sim at all lately and clearly suck with him. He's so different in SFxT. That dive kick move with Hwo takes a lot of getting used to. Is it unsafe if it whiffs? I have trouble punishing with Sim because his pokes suck. Also, nice job with Ryu. That neutral jk trap is even more annoying in SFxt than it was in Volt. Haha.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Awesome games Jibba. Great fun. Much better than ranked. How about some Hugo practice next time. Have a good night buddy.

App
Yeah I was a little stubborn with Sim. I'll maybe try maining Hugo next time or at least using him as a secondary more. I think id get smoked trying to main him.

Definitely more fun than ranked but really wish we could choose more than one round matches.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I've done 470 damage 2-3 ways with Kaz using all 3 bars but don't think I've found anything better. 575 damage solo is nuts. I don't know why more people don't use Paul.
Paul's got some really easy and damaging juggle combos if you're able to get the timing down, and a lot of them are confirmable off his basic specials. If I re-download the app I'll try to post some of the ones I found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Yeah I was a little stubborn with Sim. I'll maybe try maining Hugo next time or at least using him as a secondary more. I think id get smoked trying to main him.

Definitely more fun than ranked but really wish we could choose more than one round matches.
So there IS an actual Friendly match mode in this game?

Last edited by DoctaMario; 10-29-2012 at 01:36 AM..
Old 10-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I loved the trailer. good graphics
Old 10-29-2012, 05:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I don't understand what's a neutral jump jk. And what about the new numbers on the main screen, what are the 10/20 thing? Anyone knows? My rank is now like 32th but I know I'm not that good, is it like 32th of the level 31? I'm confused now...
Old 10-29-2012, 08:38 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houmous View Post
I don't understand what's a neutral jump jk. And what about the new numbers on the main screen, what are the 10/20 thing? Anyone knows? My rank is now like 32th but I know I'm not that good, is it like 32th of the level 31? I'm confused now...
Neutral Jk means jumping straight up and down with a kick.

The numbers are dates. It's showing your wins/rank for that time period.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooter View Post
Neutral Jk means jumping straight up and down with a kick.

The numbers are dates. It's showing your wins/rank for that time period.
Thanks.

Why is neutral jump kick different from foward or backward jump kick? And what are they?
Old 10-29-2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
Paul's got some really easy and damaging juggle combos if you're able to get the timing down, and a lot of them are confirmable off his basic specials. If I re-download the app I'll try to post some of the ones I found.
I don't know why I haven't played around with him as a secondary. I keep meaning to but haven't gotten around to it. You know you want to give in to the dark side and re-download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
So there IS an actual Friendly match mode in this game?
Yeah, but so far it's only unlockable at level 44 and only allows for one round matches. The article about the update made it seem as if that's being changed with the update, which should hit very soon.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:47 AM

I'm at level 15, I won 20 match in a row but level remain the same, only in case of revenge level up more! It's the only way to level up?