Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-29-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
I'm at level 15, I won 20 match in a row but level remain the same, only in case of revenge level up more! It's the only way to level up?
Lose on purpose and get those revenge points. Sadly, the best option if you're focused on leveling up is lose 1, win 3, lose 1, win 3, rinse repeat.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houmous View Post
Thanks.

Why is neutral jump kick different from foward or backward jump kick? And what are they?
Neutral jump is money. Have you ever faced a Ryu who jumped straight up and kicked on the way down? They will hit you if you're crouching, and if you're blocking while standing, they'll walk up and throw you. There are a lot of variations of this, and neutral jumps are useful for a lot of other reasons as well (e.g., they avoid many wakeup attacks and put you in a great position to punish.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:19 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
With or without jumpins? How many meter limit? Can you start with a charged up move?
You can do anything except changing chars. Of course you can only use 3 bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
511 with Hwo: (corner) j.hk, flamingo, p, p, flamingo, p, p, super

Oh, and what is tired character?

Kaz can do 570 max with just hp and electrics into super.

633 with Paul: lv2 charge, ch lv2 sp, df+k, p, p, db+sp, qcf+sp, d+sp, super. There's enough time if you do a launcher with your anchor when going against their anchor and start charging when you get tagged in. Now, if any of the lv5 dmg set atk gem gets activated, it's a one touch death.
Wow, 512 with Hwo?! I think I need to begin using Flamingo. I never use it because my game doesn't register it while playing online.
About tired chars, I've found that if you don't change between your two chars, the char you're using will get tired, which means that he will deal less damage.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
You can do anything except changing chars. Of course you can only use 3 bars.

Wow, 512 with Hwo?! I think I need to begin using Flamingo. I never use it because my game doesn't register it while playing online.
About tired chars, I've found that if you don't change between your two chars, the char you're using will get tired, which means that he will deal less damage.
Your confused, damage scale is not the same as getting tired. When opponent has less than 50 percent hp the damage scale makes you combos do less damage. This happens in volt too.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
Chun-li
Full meter
Neutral jump k, forward p, p, ex fast kicks, forward p, p, hazanshu, super
527 damage
Nina
Full meter
Charge sp level 1, crouch high p, qcb sp (ex), crouch high p, down back sp, crouch high p, down back sp, super
556 damage
Chun-Li holding a charge before the combo 550 damage
Nina holding a charge before the combo 585 damage
Old 10-29-2012, 05:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

633 with Paul: lv2 charge, ch lv2 sp, df+k, p, p, db+sp, qcf+sp, d+sp, super. There's enough time if you do a launcher with your anchor when going against their anchor and start charging when you get tagged in. Now, if any of the lv5 dmg set atk gem gets activated, it's a one touch death.

sorry to be annoying but for paul what's db+sp? is it down back plus sp? and what about qcf+sp? this one i have no idea.

thanks and sorry again for my newbieness.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

The best I got with ryu was 505, if you don't have better i'll post it, but I'm sure someone does.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I have to say, for me the one who'll become the more scary is once a couple of people master her is nina, today again I played a guy who managed to cancel my super and my cross-art by the arm breaker stuff. It's the only one I konw that can do that as far as I know. Also once she throw you in the air, you bounce for ages!! it doesn't do that much damage but as I don't know her combo i loose every single time against a good nina.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
Your confused, damage scale is not the same as getting tired. When opponent has less than 50 percent hp the damage scale makes you combos do less damage. This happens in volt too.
Really? I'm sure I tried this in Training and I always wait till the enemy's health bar replenishes, so IDK. I will try it again to see what happens.
Anyway, if that's true, Hugo is even more deadly than before. I HATE HUGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: I just tried it, and yes, it seems that I deal less damage with each hit if the opponent's health is below 50%, but I deal max damage if the enemy is "death" (empty health bar).

Last edited by VaroFN; 10-29-2012 at 06:26 PM..
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houmous View Post

sorry to be annoying but for paul what's db+sp? is it down back plus sp? and what about qcf+sp? this one i have no idea.

thanks and sorry again for my newbieness.
db = down back, qcf = quarter circle forward