Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #911  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:15 PM
DoctaMario DoctaMario is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,349
Default

So I started playing again a bit and I'm starting to wonder if there's a version of this game that only has Ryu and Kazuya in it because those two seem to be the only characters anyone picks. Boring....
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:50 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
So I started playing again a bit and I'm starting to wonder if there's a version of this game that only has Ryu and Kazuya in it because those two seem to be the only characters anyone picks. Boring....
Let's not forget the rage quitters.
Reply With Quote
  #913  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
tognesimo tognesimo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
So I started playing again a bit and I'm starting to wonder if there's a version of this game that only has Ryu and Kazuya in it because those two seem to be the only characters anyone picks. Boring....
Yes, you're right! I use Ryu and Chun and the most part of the players I meet, use Kazzuya and Ryu! Sometimes I meet the team Hugo-King!
2 negative things: the lack of characters but for the most the lag during matches!
Reply With Quote
  #914  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:07 PM
alan.hk alan.hk is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Met you Jibba, good game. I was using Paul and Hugo. :-)

Pity of the lag and I mishit twice in the last round... That was not meant to be a sub at that place! At least I did OK On round 2...
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:42 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,180
Default

Did any of you fight with a guy that use Dhalsim and King? Even worse than Ryu/Dhalsim.
Reply With Quote
  #916  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Apprunner Apprunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Default

Pooter....good games. I didn't wanna keep losing my coins to you! . Stupid tokens.
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Jibba Jibba is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,724
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
Met you Jibba, good game. I was using Paul and Hugo. :-)

Pity of the lag and I mishit twice in the last round... That was not meant to be a sub at that place! At least I did OK On round 2...
GG Alan. Not the first time we've played IIRC. Or maybe I just remember your name from here. But yeah, it always sucks when lag interferes. I had some issues on my end too, but that hard tag was an obvious tough break on your end. Have you unlocked friendlies yet?

And GGs if you still come around here Vaceotyn. It was fun messing around with different (sort of) teams and gems. I was on my way out for dinner so I had to run.

Last edited by Jibba; 11-03-2012 at 04:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 11-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Pooter Pooter is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Pooter....good games. I didn't wanna keep losing my coins to you! . Stupid tokens.
Heh yeah, I was down to one token after you left

Nice mix-ups on the second fight! it was brutal to read.
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 11-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Pooter Pooter is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Did any of you fight with a guy that use Dhalsim and King? Even worse than Ryu/Dhalsim.
King + abc + Lag =


....yep, I just start to cry.
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:06 AM
alan.hk alan.hk is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
GG Alan. Not the first time we've played IIRC. Or maybe I just remember your name from here. But yeah, it always sucks when lag interferes. I had some issues on my end too, but that hard tag was an obvious tough break on your end. Have you unlocked friendlies yet?
Still a long way as I am only Level 30. Can only play several games a day when baby is sleeping (and have to put down if she wakes... Sigh).

I don't think there's a lot out there using my combination. Even rare for Paul to be main.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent