★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are the Infinite Warrior Battle Mage, gifted with the power of ancient magics and trained in the art of sorcerous combat.

As the first line of defense against the Tyrant Kings hordes, you and your brethren must repel the onslaught before it engulfs all of the Freelands.
Your Watchtowers, magical structures long since abandoned during many ages of peace, amplify your abilities to levels rarely seen outside their walls: a simple spark can ignite into a meteor shower, a drip of water transmutes into a hailstorm.

Unleash your mystical power from within these formidable Towers and lay waste to the enemy!

Infinite Warrior: Battle Mage features 6 Battle Fields from well-known locations in the Infinite Warrior universe: Crows Landing, The Burning Sands, Krakens Reach, Dragons Hold, Frostwind Pass, and a new battlefield: The Blackened Woods.

Battle against up to 40 unique monsters, from melee fighters such as dreaded Giant Spiders, vicious Dire Wolves or Powerful Frost Giants, to the ranged fighters such as Ratkin Shaman, cursed Skeleton Archers, or even Evil Floating Eyes, to finally defeat the Tyrant Kings Captains, formidable opponents protecting each of the captured Lands.

Master incredible spells and rise to become a powerful Battle Mage, with 20 unique spells across 4 different school of magic: unleash Meteor Storm to scorch the invaders, call down Glacial Winds to shatter them, and tear the fabric of space and time to open up Black Holes. And if your magic fails, focus your rage and summon legendary Creatures to annihilate the Tyrant King's legions.

Complete engaging challenges that reward you with battle experience and Arcane Dust, a magical currency used to purchase offensive or defense abilities.

Loot defeated invaders and equip fabulous weapons and armors to augment your magical power and abilities.

Play Infinite Warrior: Battle Mage today and enjoy:

* Intuitive and easy touch interface
* 20 unique spells, offering very different and personalized gameplay experience.
* Change your spells when you want and try different combinations. Become a powerful Pyromancer and scorch down the fields, chill your enemies as a FrostMage, unleash barrage of lightning bolts as an Arcane Mage, or curse your foes with poisonous spells as a Necromancer.
* Level up your Battle Mage up to level 40.
* Take down formidable foes with spectacular spells and feel the raw power of THE Battle Mage.
* Six battlefields, with six challenging bosses, presented in beautiful retina visuals.
* 100+ challenges. Unlock Infinite Warrior's Lore by defeating creatures, get rewarded for it.
* Encounter and defeat 40 different creatures, Giants, fiery Elementals, poisonous Drake and more.
* No In-App Purchase!
* Old school cheat codes.

Note: For the best gaming experience, we recommend you to play Infinite Warrior Battle Mage on your tablet or Iphone 6+.
Ipod touch 4th Gen not supported.

ojtitus's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Thank you for creating the thread

Send me whatever question/issues (if any....) you might have and I'll be happy to help.

Enjoy the game!

01-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Here we go!
01-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Enjoying this one quite nicely. At first the backgrounds felt a little dull coz of the minimal animations, but you'll soon forget that when enemies start swarming you, and that 's where the real fun starts.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-08-2015, 02:32 PM
As promised, here is a cheat code to receive something quite useful. I will let you figure out what it is

In the main menu (the level where you select the battlefields, the options, codex, etc), you will see 3 runes glowing on the walls.
Tap the following runes in order and it will unlock your "present".

rune a is yellow.
rune b is purple.
rune c is green.
01-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Well I used a promo code on Twitter but it didn't do anything at that time nor did it showed up in my purchased history but when I went to purchase it it says I already have it.
It's completely messed up!
01-08-2015, 02:49 PM
I bought this game but it's not showing in my purchased history. I'm pissed as hell
01-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
I bought this game but it's not showing in my purchased history. I'm pissed as hell
It takes a while for the new things in your purchased history to show up. Calm down.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
I'm really sorry to hear - give it a bit of time and let me know if it appears later please.

For the Promo code that were given, can anyone else confirm if their code worked/didn't work? That's another very weird issue. Given the amount of code I sent, that will be quite a shame if no one was able to grab the game...
01-08-2015, 03:43 PM
I've had the pleasure of playing IW: BattleMage for a couple of weeks now, but due to my work schedule and getting sick, I was just able to put the time into it.

First of all, let me just say that this is easily EF Games' best work to date. The original Infinite Warrior is a favorite of a few of us here on TouchArcade, but at its core is a game of just swiping in whatever direction the game tells you to swipe and looting whatever you could. Don't get me wrong, it was simple as hell, but really, really fun. Update after update just took the game into directions none of us were expecting, and while the core game remained the same with it's simple gameplay, yet gorgeous locations and all, man...EF Games opened up one hell of an opportunity to create a world for Infinite Warrior with...DRAGONS!??! WHAT?!?!?! It was a beauty, but it never seemed to go anywhere. I guess the development of the game ran its course and it wasn't worth updating the game with more and more content, but EF Games went along to make various other titles, one of which was Starship Battles, a missile defense-like game. Was the last of Infinite Warrior? Apparently so...until this was announced!

It seems like EF Games took a concept that worked previously and just ran with it. You can't really call this a missle defense game and it's neither a traditional tower defense game, nor a castle defense title. It's a little bit of all, mixed with a shmup...and then some. While BattleMage too is quite the simple game on the surface, boy oh boy does it do a million beautiful things to give it unlimited depth.

First of all, let's get this out of the way. The same epic production values and music from the first game are here. Not the same music, but of the same high quality, silly! Everything from the codex (that describes all your enemies, levels, etc), loading screens and even the introductory scrolling text screams quality and starts preparing you for the game.

What greets you is a pretty extensive tutorial that can be quite intimidating. Stick with it because it's much simpler than it looks. You start off and while the backgrounds may feel dull, take a closer look at the clouds, the fire and smoke effects, etc. They're simple, but really, really gorgeous. Considering there's a ton of locales to play through, you can be sure you're getting a lot of variety. The awesome thing is, if you've played the original Infinite Warrior, you've already been here.

Okay, here's your little (okay, it's pretty big) tower in the middle of the screen and lo and behold, as Exact-Psience pointed out...enemies! LOTS OF FRICKIN' ENEMIES! You basically just aim where you want to shoot and stop enemies from attacking your tower. Is that it? Hell no...you see, while that is the core gameplay, another similarity from the previous game shows up. LOOTING! But this time around, you're not looting in-game currency to buy weapons, you're looting weapons, head gear, rings, boots and any frickin' thing you can think of. They go into your inventory and you can equip them on whatever part of the human body they belong on. Each of these items has its own various stats, so you're constantly picking up loot in the game, hopping into your inventory and checking out what piece of armor gives your fire power (for example) that extra oomph it needs, etc.

It's at this point that I realize if I were to describe everything the game has to offer, I'd be here till tomorrow. You're seriously better off reading the app description! Just to drive home the point that there's so much to the game...here you go: You have 20 unlockable, upgradable spells to use. Spells use mana so you can't just spam attack. You can even upgrade your frickin' potions! Each of the levels ends with a massive boss. Certain enemies (OF WHICH THERE ARE FOOOOOOOOORTY!!!!!!) can't be defeated by certain spells, so you need to be strategic and hop between spells. YOU CAN SUMMON FRICKIN' DRAGONS (this is where things come full circle and you realize EF Games has created an entire universe they can keep expanding on)!!! Yeah...ermmm, got it? How about this? It's on sale for a dollar right now and doesn't contain any IAPs. How cool is that?

There's so much to this game that it easily makes it my favorite in the genre on iOS and I generally frickin' hate defense titles. If you're into something that'll make the tips of your fingers bleed by the end of the day (and nah, this isn't anywhere near being a mindless tapping game), you'll absolutely love this.

The icing on top of the cake? Pierre, the developer, is one of the coolest, most friendly people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know on the forum and making an IAP-free game is a departure from his past releases. I would absolutely hate for this to backfire on him. Let's all prove he made the right design by making this a premium release.

All I know is, as long as this doesn't have any references to my ex-girlfriend...BattleMage will forever stay on my device.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"