★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
The new streetfighter has a lot better graphics/effects then volt.
Well I'm not a hater on the game don't get me wrong it looked liked it did from the video posted. But I'm gonna wait till another comes out maybe super street fighterXtekken comes I don't wanna pay an extra 5 bucks for a game that should just have updated guess maybe they have a restriction on how big an app can be. Plus the big wifi issue on the game now iap induced is a big turnoff for me.
09-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Well, the last of the 3 spirits mission is challenging... loving the no-combat system so far. Great great game, but have to sleep

09-19-2012, 08:27 PM
I really want to play this game but it won't load past the loading screen for me for some reason.

It loads up the loading screen just fine and then just kicks me out of the game before I'm able to do anything. I'm currently updating to iOS 6 now though in hopes that it will fix what ever issue this game has with my device.
09-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
I really want to play this game but it won't load past the loading screen for me for some reason.

It loads up the loading screen just fine and then just kicks me out of the game before I'm able to do anything. I'm currently updating to iOS 6 now though in hopes that it will fix what ever issue this game has with my device.
Which device are you on?
09-19-2012, 08:55 PM
My guess touch 4g did I answer the million dollar question
09-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
My guess touch 4g did I answer the million dollar question
Yeah that's right.
09-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post

It won't, most likely. Got all the way through the logo a couple of times myself (whereas on iOS 5 it crashed even before that point), but still, tried it maybe twenty times in a row and it never kicked in. It just doesn't run on iTouch 4G as far as I can tell, sadly, no matter what OS you've got loaded.
09-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah it definitely doesn't want to work on iPod touch Generation 4 that's for sure. I've done everything I can to try getting it working but with no luck so I guess it's just a wait and hope they fix it situation for me and this game now.
09-19-2012, 09:15 PM
It's actually not a fix and wait situation.

They even put up a notice in the description that says...

*IMPORTANT NOTE:* First generation iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch4G are NOT SUPPORTED. (The new iPodTouch5G IS supported).
09-19-2012, 09:21 PM
We now this crap NOW!! Thanks apple.